The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Niche Website From Start To Finish

New Idea!

Bouncers?

Do you need a bouncer for your pub shed?

Must be a popular pub shed to have enough people to require a bouncer. :)

By the way, do local by-laws limit the number of people you can have at one time?

Do you need building inspectors to approve plumbing, electrical, etc.?

Idea!

PubShed Podcast

Good one! Are you thinking that you'll have weekly guests to interview, something like that?

I'd maybe wait a while on this, until you get a following built up but heck, you could always record one and offer it as a sign up freebie, too.

I need your help!

I need to choose a focus keyword for my preparation page

I need it to represent just getting into sheds and it will have on teh page links to choosing a shed, shed base, shed design etc

it will be a sort of what to do first/go here first page

I could just keep my focus keyword as "preparing for a shed" but it only gets 10 searches a month O_O

I need your help!

I need to choose a focus keyword for my preparation page

I need it to represent just getting into sheds and it will have on teh page links to choosing a shed, shed base, shed design etc

it will be a sort of what to do first/go here first page

I could just keep my focus keyword as "preparing for a shed" but it only gets 10 searches a month O_O

Question: does your competition have a word/phrase they use for this?

Question: Could this be called a beginner's guide? Pub Sheds 101? The Basics?

Any of these words work in the title somehow:

- construction
- groundwork
- readying
- pub shed DIY
- create/creating/creation
- ABCs of Pub Shed Building, or something like that?
- build your pub shed like a pro
- steps to your own enviable pub shed

It's really late and I have to get up in six hours but maybe there's something from my tired brain that's helpful there. Hope so.

Pork Scratchings
Scampi Fries
Bacon Fries

Those are real foods? Pork scratchings sounds kinda gross; scampi fries sounds interesting and everything's better with bacon. :)

Interesting to read cultural differences.

I assume cheddars is cheese?

I've come to the conclusion that you will never run out of ideas. :) That's a good thing, very good.

Your commitment is terrific and will serve you very well on your project.

Oh! If I'm not mistaken, that's potatoe chips in Canadian-ese. :) I thought you meant French fries made of bacon or scampi.

Just thinking that I can't imagine shrimp flavoured potatoe chips. Interesting.

So pork scratchings are like pork rinds? We have those here, though I don't eat them.

@JayZ

Was just wondering how things are going. I see you've added some notes to your site for future articles.

Yeah I sort of hit a brick wall with this.

The wife is using the laptop and generally being a bit negative about the whole thing because I haven't made any money yet

Yeah I sort of hit a brick wall with this.

The wife is using the laptop and generally being a bit negative about the whole thing because I haven't made any money yet

Bummer, sorry to hear it.

It hasn't been very long and it's hard to explain to people who aren't into this stuff. But you've already paid for the hosting and domain, so it would be better to try and recoup your costs (or better) than to abandon it. ;)

Hope you're able to get back to it soon.

I'm going to continue with this anyway!

I will do bits when the wife is off the laptop, or when I'm on lunch at my 9 to 5

I'm starting to get excited again! The "choosing a shed" article i wrote is now #10 on google with 20 million competing webpages!

Also there isn't really any competing website but there are a few facebook groups! Why did I not think of facebook groups sooner? There's a group that has like 11,000 members and another with like 2,500 members!

banners
Back