The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

RealFire

Hi Guys,

Got an issue with my campaign on megapush.
I created a campaign, targeting mobile users from United States.
After maybe 2-3 days, I checked the campaign on my tracker.

I'm shocked!!

lala.png

lalala.png

most of traffics and leads came from outside US !!!!

Crazy!! So, I paid $$$
for false traffic??

I couldnt believe it. To make sure, I tested the traffic once again today, with my own lead form just to confirm the traffic

and yeah, first lead came from.... check this below:
lalalala.png

I contacted them twice
First , he said "many US traffic works with VPN..."
Second, I told the issue and the ticket created. But, its been 5 days with no reply

I'm tired of waiting, these bad/false/whatever traffic may break my reputation as trusted publisher.

If one of you here from Megapush, please make a concern kindly and fix this issue asap!! You are a popular traffic source, You have to prove that you are professional and trusted!

And guys, if any of you can help me, please I need your help. I'm just an individual Aff marketer.

If one of you here from Megapush, please make a concern kindly and fix this issue asap!!

Megapush is not one of the vendors in our Resources section, so we can't do much to help you with this, unfortunately.

I spent some time trying to find their contact information for you - not easy, it's not on their site anywhere (kind of a red flag?), however their 2015 FB page had some info on it, if you want to try calling or emailing. I have no idea if these still work:

Call +7 937 179-74-96
seo @ megapush.ru

There are a few threads discussing this issue, as well as overspend, by other members. If you go to the homepage and search their name, you can find them if you want.

Meantime, I would definitely consider switching to another traffic supplier, at least until you're able to get things straightened out with Megapush.

Best of luck with it!

whaaat?! you targeted only US and got traffic from these countries??

"""First , he said "many US traffic works with VPN...""" - what the hell?? what does this mean exactly??

i am also using megapush, didnt work for me but didnt know the platform was this bad..

Seen lot's of bad posts/reviews about megapush. I remember a while back I was going to try them till I realised the way we have to pay and the way support spoke to me, I didn't bother funding and left it.

Not sure what you can do except take it as a loss and never use them again and make sure it's known not to use them. All they care about is the $$$

whaaat?! you targeted only US and got traffic from these countries??

"""First , he said "many US traffic works with VPN...""" - what the hell?? what does this mean exactly??

i am also using megapush, didnt work for me but didnt know the platform was this bad..

Seen lot's of bad posts/reviews about megapush. I remember a while back I was going to try them till I realised the way we have to pay and the way support spoke to me, I didn't bother funding and left it.

Not sure what you can do except take it as a loss and never use them again and make sure it's known not to use them. All they care about is the $$$

Based on my experience, only campaign that targeting US is 'bad'
Not really sure about other GEO's traffic quality

Last edited:
I was about to deposit $500 with them. Thanks to this forum and members i m saved.

Regarding they said VPN shit, they must have system in place to block vpn traffic.

banners
Back