The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

mobile marketing and why it is important?

prasath6789

affiliate
Mobile marketing refers to promotional activities designed and optimized for mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets. It is a crucial aspect of modern marketing strategies due to the widespread use of mobile devices. Here are several reasons why mobile marketing is important:

Mobile Device Proliferation

Mobile Internet Usage

Location-Based Marketing

App Usage

Instant Communication

Mobile-Friendly Websites

Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)

High Engagement Levels

Data and Analytics

E-commerce and Mobile Payments

We have over 1 mil impressions/month and 98% of them are coming from a mobile device. Super important to have mobile friendly content

Hello and Welcome @prasath6789 :)

Sounds like you're having great success...
Congratulations! Clapping

goldface3.jpg

Mobile marketing is essential nowadays. Especially if you are a D2C business. Most people are on their phones when they are in the mindset for your marketing tactics to work. If you are not optimizing for mobile then you are doing yourself a huge disservice

TBH, Even though a lot of people use mobile, I still don't think mobile is the best for surfing the web, unless you have a very large one. Some are so minuscule that you always encounter errors when trying on the keypad. I think they are only good for making calls and things of that nature. Just my opinion, I could be very wrong and anyone else can say what they think.

banners
Back