The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ChristianaOBM

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
OrderBox Media LTD
Hey Everyone,

My name is Christiana and I am an AM for Orderbox Media.
We are an advertising network managing exclusive and direct campaigns for both desktop and mobile. Our proprietary, cutting-edge platform makes sure that not one impression goes to waste. Its' algorithm optimizes the traffic in real time and each user gets the best campaign on the specific minute.
I am looking to build long-term strong partnerships with high quality sources of traffic.
Please contact me on Skype: christiana.obm to find together what is best for your traffic or PM me here

Hiya, @ChristianaOBM , nice to have you join us at the new and improved AffiliateFix!

A couple of weeks ago, AFix relaunched with new, exciting features after merging with sister site WebsiteFix, and the recently acquired 5 Star Affiliate Programs. Along with a revamped design and improved functionality, for the first time, we are offering additional features and toolkit options that you may want to check out.

I see that you already have your AM designation, congrats and welcome aboard! :)

Think you'll find it quite easy to forge friendships, as well as relationships here. AFix is a great, big family.

If you have questions or want to share information, don't hesitate to start a thread. You'll receive a response.

Enjoy the forums, Christiana!

Hey Everyone,

My name is Christiana and I am an AM for Orderbox Media.
We are an advertising network managing exclusive and direct campaigns for both desktop and mobile. Our proprietary, cutting-edge platform makes sure that not one impression goes to waste. Its' algorithm optimizes the traffic in real time and each user gets the best campaign on the specific minute.
I am looking to build long-term strong partnerships with high quality sources of traffic.
Please contact me on Skype: christiana.obm to find together what is best for your traffic or PM me here

Hi @ChristianaOBM , welcome to AffiliateFix!

It's great to see you have your resource credentials, remember to follow our policies below.

You have three tabs in your resource profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personall messaging system.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back