The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
UPDATE

tracking is still not sorted out so right now I'm really pissed by incompetence of my manager to provide any help therefore I'm considering other options

UPDATE

A lot of things changed since my last update.

Firstly Im not with bing anymore Im focusing on facebook for a months now with mixed results I need to optimise my cost per lead is to high currently around 6,08 € which is too much (Im in financial niche)

Therefore now Im focusing on testing different targeting options. I also made some changes to my landing page to make it simplier

Glad to see you are still at it.

6,08 € in advertising per lead and the lead is worth $x to you?

Currently it is worth around 2 Euro which is bad , but I see potential here therefore I will think about switching to revshare models and I also need to solve tracking and track everything properly

UPDATE

OK guys, quick update I wasnt able to slove issues with tracking because I was getting "too many redirects" error.

But I switched to rev share offers in for my front end and back end.

I also just started new campaign with lookalike audience for whole USA .

Well if I knew that by investing $10 I would have a reasonable known probability to make back $40 in one year -- I have thousands per year to do that with all day long ...

*a reasonably known probability*

yes that's true but I do not know it yet I need to test those offers

UPDATE

Ok let's look at some interesting development. A day before yesterday I started lookalike campaign which is giving me leads for 2.38 Euro this is the cheapest what I got I also got first conversion rev share!! from this campaign. I will let it run for few more days because weekends are usually the worst for me.

I was also able to speed up my website so I believe this also contributed to higher opt-in rate which is currently at 15.21%

Well if I knew that by investing $10 I would have a reasonable known probability to make back $40 in one year -- I have thousands per year to do that with all day long ...

*a reasonably known probability*

Last edited:
UPDATE

Ok so here I'm with my LL campaign which rock and giving me around 20% optin rate. I did as my affiliate manager advised and changed offers to rev share payout. So this stuff don't work at all for me. I know it sucks... So I changed all the links to CPA again and I got extra 3 dollars per lead from my affiliate manager! yay :)

Another important thing what I did yesterday is I changed ad copy in all my creatives it works like a charm so far :)

I will continue to work on optimization, it is hard but it is fun.:rolleyes:

Thats true but I dont see to much space for profit with bing if I start promoing CPL offers for 1,2 per lead. Or Im wrong?
i have scrolled back and found you saying that you are promoting 7OUSD offer, that's lot especially you have just started with bing, maybe between 20 to 30USD offer will be a good start for you.
because 70USD is a lot and you will need bigger budget only to test, and if you want to scale that's another speech.

i have scrolled back and found you saying that you are promoting 7OUSD offer, that's lot especially you have just started with bing, maybe between 20 to 30USD offer will be a good start for you.
because 70USD is a lot and you will need bigger budget only to test, and if you want to scale that's another speech.

Nope , currently Im promoting 47 dollars cost per lead offer 2nd page submit via facebook I abandoned bing months ago.

UPDATE

So today I found out that I had bad version of sign up for on my website and people we not receiving autoresponder series at all for about a week or so... this costed me alot of money :confused::(

UPDATE

So today I found out that I had bad version of sign up for on my website and people we not receiving autoresponder series at all for about a week or so... this costed me alot of money :confused::(
what auto responder are you using ?.

UPDATE

For last few days I stopped my campaign because LL audience was not converting (they joined my list) but they didn't convert for my offers.

So what I did was. I digged thru data and picked up big enough area and age group to test two different targeting options (competitors of mine). I also turned on campaign budget optimization, this is gonna be interesting I cannot wait to see results

UPDATE

I'm running new campaign targeting competitors in certain state in US, but still no conversions I will have more data at monday or thuesday* I decided to stop my campaigns because I will be offline for a day or two anyway I need to rethink my approach

Last edited:
UPDATE

I noticed something very interesting, even when my offers do not convert as much as I need. People are commenting on FB post and showing their interest and some even sent emails to me with more questions.

Meanwhile, I'm running a new campaign in states that got me cheaper leads but now with broader targeting

UPDATE:

I was running another campaign targeting good converting states in US but people do not apply for loans itself.

Therefore I stopped all campaigns. I need to figure out what I'm doing the wrong way

UPDATE:

I was running another campaign targeting good converting states in US but people do not apply for loans itself.

Therefore I stopped all campaigns. I need to figure out what I'm doing the wrong way
I think you shuld go with bing ads as well as this period of the year loan offer do work well very well actually.
For fb I suggest you to run PPE campaign first to get engagement for social proof then move to PPL campaign and collect email but you'll need to learn how to write good emails.
Good luck

banners
Back