“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Let's make some money

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by TheDanmit, Jul 5, 2017.

1. TheDanmit

TheDanmit Active Member affiliate

UPDATE

I noticed something very interesting, even when my offers do not convert as much as I need. People are commenting on FB post and showing their interest and some even sent emails to me with more questions.

Meanwhile, I'm running a new campaign in states that got me cheaper leads but now with broader targeting

tyoussef likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. TheDanmit

UPDATE:

I was running another campaign targeting good converting states in US but people do not apply for loans itself.

Therefore I stopped all campaigns. I need to figure out what I'm doing the wrong way

tyoussef likes this.
  4. Certified
    abdellahi

abdellahi Well-Known Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

I think you shuld go with bing ads as well as this period of the year loan offer do work well very well actually.
    For fb I suggest you to run PPE campaign first to get engagement for social proof then move to PPL campaign and collect email but you'll need to learn how to write good emails.
    Good luck

TheDanmit likes this.
  5. TheDanmit

run engagement first that's very good idea thanks @abdellahi I dont want to use bing because I dont want to jump from traffic source to traffic source again I want to be consisted as much as I can

6. akangaden

akangaden Affiliate affiliate

I had no success promoting MaxBounty loan offers with Bing either. 100+ clicks, no conversions at all. It costs me a bundle since the CPCs were pretty high

7. TheDanmit

yes I feel you... to be honest I stopped for now

8. affmarketer101

affmarketer101 Affiliate affiliate

Ok, good luck to you with other offers. :)

MI