The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
I thought about this definitely but I really like the lander what they have. I don't even have domain or own a builder license :D
Nice action taking buddy, keep going! :) About the lander; it doesn't matter if YOU like it. You should let the data decide which lander is the best. ALWAYS split test direct linking against a couple of your own landers.

Edit: You don't need a domain or hosting if you plan to use a good landing page service.

Those are just too many words to start. You need to use SKAGs (single keyword ad groups) with "root keywords" and let the data find the winner keywords for you.

Example SKAG Ad Group with BMM+ (broad modifier), phrase and exact matching with WORK AT HOME as the root keyword:
Ad Group WORK AT HOME
+work +at +home (broad match modifier)
"work at home" (phrase match)
[work at home] (exact match)

You want to collect data and prune wasteful keywords (impressions but no clicks & clicks but no conversions). Just pause the "wasters". This helps to get your QS above the 7+ threshold.

Make sure you only running on the "Bing, Yahoo & AOL Search Network Only" for now. You can setup separate campaigns for Syndicated Search and Native later.

Make one change only when running tests. Collect the data. If positive, keep the change. If negative, revert. Rinse & repeat.

Also, don't forget to use Bing Ad Tokens in your tracker.

Example:
image.jpg

The most important one to use as a minimum are bolded.

{AdGroup} Ad Group Name

{AdId} Ad ID Number

{BidMatchType} Type Of Keyword Match Type
  • bb = bidded broad
  • be = bidded exact
  • bp = bidded phrase
{Device} The Type Of Device The Click Came From
  • c = desktop/laptop
  • m = mobile
  • t = tablet
{keyword} The Keyword That Triggered The Ad

{MatchType} Type Of Match Type
  • b = broad
  • e = exact
  • p = phrase
{msclkid} Unique Click ID

{Network} The Ad Network Where Ad Served
  • o = Bing, AOL and Yahoo Search Only
  • s = Syndicated Search Partners
{QueryString} The Search Query Entered By User To Display Ad

{TargetID} What Triggered Ad
  • dat = dynamic ad target
  • kwd = keyword
  • aud = remarketing list

Last edited:
Those are just too many words to start. You need to use SKAGs (single keyword ad groups) with "root keywords" and let the data find the winner keywords for you.

Example SKAG Ad Group with BMM+ (broad modifier), phrase and exact matching with WORK AT HOME as the root keyword:
Ad Group WORK AT HOME
+work +at +home (broad match modifier)
"work at home" (phrase match)
[work at home] (exact match)

You want to collect data and prune wasteful keywords (impressions but no clicks & clicks but no conversions). Just pause the "wasters". This helps to get your QS above the 7+ threshold.

Make sure you only running on the "Bing, Yahoo & AOL Search Network Only" for now. You can setup separate campaigns for Syndicated Search and Native later.

Make one change only when running tests. Collect the data. If positive, keep the change. If negative, revert. Rinse & repeat.

Also, don't forget to use Bing Ad Tokens in your tracker.

Example:
image.jpg

The most important one to use as a minimum are bolded.

{AdGroup} Ad Group Name

{AdId} Ad ID Number

{BidMatchType} Type Of Keyword Match Type
  • bb = bidded broad
  • be = bidded exact
  • bp = bidded phrase
{Device} The Type Of Device The Click Came From
  • c = desktop/laptop
  • m = mobile
  • t = tablet
{keyword} The Keyword That Triggered The Ad

{MatchType} Type Of Match Type
  • b = broad
  • e = exact
  • p = phrase
{msclkid} Unique Click ID

{Network} The Ad Network Where Ad Served
  • o = Bing, AOL and Yahoo Search Only
  • s = Syndicated Search Partners
{QueryString} The Search Query Entered By User To Display Ad

{TargetID} What Triggered Ad
  • dat = dynamic ad target
  • kwd = keyword
  • aud = remarketing list

Thanks a lot for ideas , for now I stopped the campaign because I wasnt receiving correct tracking data

You have conversions on MaxBounty but bemob doesn´t show them? or you didn´t have conversions at all. I use bemob and works fine. Well now I´m suscribed I hope you start improbing this campaing and you keep the thread updated, btw MxyzptlkFishStix posted some pure gold here, so I have to do the same (attached file) the guide belongs to Carlos7ROI.

Attachments

• [GUIDE] The Ultimate Bing + CPA_Clickbank guide You'll ever need.pdf
    651.9 KB · Views: 100
You have conversions on MaxBounty but bemob doesn´t show them? or you didn´t have conversions at all. I use bemob and works fine. Well now I´m suscribed I hope you start improbing this campaing and you keep the thread updated, btw MxyzptlkFishStix posted some pure gold here, so I have to do the same (attached file) the guide belongs to Carlos7ROI.

Wonderful thank you ! My issue is that I see to many clicks in bemob compared to bing . I need probably figure it out but I need to implement changes

Wonderful thank you ! My issue is that I see to many clicks in bemob compared to bing . I need probably figure it out but I need to implement changes
How big is the difference? I always have a little difference, maybe bing shows you only the people that use that keyword and bemob shows you the bing reviewers, some bots and people who is not on your geo and is using different keywords, show us some screenshots (hiding your private info)

Those differences where crazy sometimes 10 times more. I did some updates to my tracking tokens and I will run campaign again

Do you compare Bing with Adwords? What's the comparison between them? I think I should try this too. Thnks for the idea. I have never thought this before.

Ok, so I'm back with some news I bought soft and made a landing page . I m currently promoting loan offer with landing page I already got one conversion but my tracking via clickmagick was setup in wrong way so I have no data about conversion.

I fixed my tracking and I'm still running my ads to offer.

oka
Ok, so I'm back with some news I bought soft and made a landing page . I m currently promoting loan offer with landing page I already got one conversion but my tracking via clickmagick was setup in wrong way so I have no data about conversion.

I fixed my tracking and I'm still running my ads to offer.
okay if you passed Visitor ID variable to your CPA network you will find the converted Visitor in your CPA network .
you still can go and get that visitor ID and update it manually in your tracking tool .

Ok so bit of a update here guys.

I was promoting loan offer for last few days got one conversion worth of 44 usd but I already spend 197 Euro . Therefore I decided to kill this campaign and find something with cheaper clicks and products. I next days I will build landing page , setup tracking and buy traffic again.

Ok so bit of a update here guys.

I was promoting loan offer for last few days got one conversion worth of 44 usd but I already spend 197 Euro . Therefore I decided to kill this campaign and find something with cheaper clicks and products. I next days I will build landing page , setup tracking and buy traffic again.
please Do make sure you start with low payout offers .
44USD payout offer Seems little big cus you have just started .

MI
Back