The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

AISSAM TINZIFT

affiliate
Hi everyone!
the first English it is not my language
and sorry for mistakes advance
I'm a newbie as a Marketing affiliate, they are two options to start and I need a help:
1-Marketing with a landing page.
2-Marketing with websites.
I don't have a website right now
and my strategy is to start with a landing page
any advice please and thanks

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

paid ad => landing page => offer
search engine referral => website (landing) page => content => ads for offers? email squeeze?

A website has many pages with content.

Either way, you need to host landing pages or website on a domain with a server so they are accessible on the Internet.

it's depend in which type offer/service you want promote and how's your landing page or website effective. you need A/B test. mostly landing page is better then website.
thnx bro.
this is what I think. but there are so many people they says website is better choice for marketers than landing page.
but me I wan't spend a lot of time for creat a website

Last edited:
WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

paid ad => landing page => offer
search engine referral => website (landing) page => content => ads for offers? email squeeze?

A website has many pages with content.

Either way, you need to host landing pages or website on a domain with a server so they are accessible on the Internet.
yes I have a domain name and hosting for landing page and I want to start right now without a website because website required a lot of time
thnx bro for you information it is very helpful

Hi everyone!
the first English it is not my language
and sorry for mistakes advance
I'm a newbie as a Marketing affiliate, they are two options to start and I need a help:
1-Marketing with a landing page.
2-Marketing with websites.
I don't have a website right now
and my strategy is to start with a landing page
any advice please and thanks
I will like to know if you heard about the possibility of running your campaign using Facebook and youtube? You could run this using those platforms, and it could be more effective than even a website, so get a clue about that too. If you can it will surely be great to also build a landing page before!

The positive side is in testing offers (or affiliate programs) until you find something that generates revenue and a reasonable ROI.

At that point these aggregated offers ([adj.Constituting or amounting to a whole; total: aggregate sales in that market.]) may be of sufficient value to justify the development of websites to promote them.

If an offer has no affinity with users it won't do better with a hype website (IMHO).

A bag of shit tied with a pink ribbon is still a bag of shit < If you get my drift ...

banners
Back