The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
great :affiliatefix:
so please send me your referral URL
or you can ask your manager to add me too in your referral
my affiliate ID is: 542687

NO, I have never worked with you, I don't refer members that I have not worked with. You need to be referred by people you have worked with.

Why do I have to keep repeating myself?

how can I work with you?
what are your services?
I already use affiliatefix premium and affkit

You have never worked with me on campaigns. You need someone that has experience working with you on campaigns. I do not work with others on my campaigns. I keep my campaigns and content sites very private.

Oh man, You might want to ignore this guy now. I can understand why he was rejected honestly!

Yeah, there is a time to "cut the cord" with some. Just trying to be helpful.

Make Money With CPA it's time for you to try other networks. I believe you need to learn to stop being obsessive about being rejected. This happens to most at some point or another.

There are hundreds of eager affiliate networks and affiliate programs in our Resources area and you need to get yourself hooked up with a couple of them!

We'll all help you learn, but you need to learn to accept responsibility and that includes learning to accept rejection. Get a couple of other networks and start your affiliate journey.

Hello! @MaxBountyAdam @Steve MaxBounty @MaxBountyJoe

I applied to MaxBounty as a publisher my affiliate ID is: 542687
my application is rejected for no reason please see this Screenshot

I try to contact my Affiliate Manager Kate Ardidon but when I try to call my call is transferred to voice mail then I try to add on Skype: live:kateamaxbounty but this id is not found on skype

I don't know why my application is rejected?
I m working with 2 CPA Networks. OGads and CPAbuild I made $100k
I will share everything if you ask me I share my affiliate manager's contact detail then you can ask my manager. also, I will share my payment proof for example Screenshot

Kate Ardidon I also sent you an email with all the detail of my Affiliate Manager's contact detail and payment Proof so you can verify

Hey OP,

After looking at your account, it looks as though you were rejected due to your information matching another affiliate account. Our compliance team rejects duplicate affiliate applications.

If you think there's been a mistake made by our team, please do not hesitate to contact our compliance department at compliance@maxbounty.com. Be sure to include any and all relevant information.

Cheers.

Hey OP,

After looking at your account, it looks as though you were rejected due to your information matching another affiliate account. Our compliance team rejects duplicate affiliate applications.

If you think there's been a mistake made by our team, please do not hesitate to contact our compliance department at compliance@maxbounty.com. Be sure to include any and all relevant information.

Cheers.
Thank you for the reply... @MaxBountyJoe
maybe is possible to match the detail, because I applied since 2016 and that time MaxBounty has rejected my application, the reason for the newbie.

i also sent the email to compliance@maxbounty.com with all the detail please check.

Thanks

banners
Back