The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Hello! @MaxBountyAdam @Steve MaxBounty @MaxBountyJoe

I applied to MaxBounty as a publisher my affiliate ID is: 542687
my application is rejected for no reason please see this Screenshot

I try to contact my Affiliate Manager Kate Ardidon but when I try to call my call is transferred to voice mail then I try to add on Skype: live:kateamaxbounty but this id is not found on skype

I don't know why my application is rejected?
I m working with 2 CPA Networks. OGads and CPAbuild I made $100k
I will share everything if you ask me I share my affiliate manager's contact detail then you can ask my manager. also, I will share my payment proof for example Screenshot

Kate Ardidon I also sent you an email with all the detail of my Affiliate Manager's contact detail and payment Proof so you can verify

Hello! @MaxBountyAdam @Steve MaxBounty @MaxBountyJoe

I applied to MaxBounty as a publisher my affiliate ID is: 542687
my application is rejected for no reason please see this Screenshot

I try to contact my Affiliate Manager Kate Ardidon but when I try to call my call is transferred to voice mail then I try to add on Skype: live:kateamaxbounty but this id is not found on skype

I don't know why my application is rejected?
I m working with 2 CPA Networks. OGads and CPAbuild I made $100k
I will share everything if you ask me I share my affiliate manager's contact detail then you can ask my manager. also, I will share my payment proof for example Screenshot

Kate Ardidon I also sent you an email with all the detail of my Affiliate Manager's contact detail and payment Proof so you can verify
MaxBounty requires a phone interview for anyone that applies to their network. Did you ever end up having the phone interview? If not, that is likely the reason.

not yet because I did not receive any call from maxbounty but I try to call her for the interview but my call is transferred to the voice mail
I see, okay, well I'm 99% sure that is the reason. Just try your best to have that phone interview, otherwise your application will stay rejected. You should have received an email from your AM that they made an attempt to call you and that you need to call them back.

Check your email! They always explain why. Usually a rejection is for one of two reasons. Either past fraud reported by other networks (they share info) or it is because you missed the phone call they made to confirm your account.

Thank you for your reply.

i didn't missed the call because i m waiting for the call i see my phone i didn't get any call from the maxbounty

Not sure if it is your case, but it might be a "country" issue. MB is very picky if they see Africa, Asia, Russia...... they just decline by default. IMHO they are losing out. If you are making over 100k with other CPA networks, I'd say MB is waste of time, there are 1000' more out there.

Good luck

I am certain that you received both an email and a phone call. I know this company, they always send emails and make the call, everytime. You need to re-apply.

I am certain that you received both an email and a phone call. I know this company, they always send emails and make the call, everytime. You need to re-apply.

i already mention the email screenshot which I received. my application is rejected for no reason
but I didn't get any call from the MaxBounty
if you know the company so please ask him who can call me
this is my affiliate ID is: 542687

if you know the company so please ask him who can call me

I cannot contact them and ask them to dig out a rejected application. First of all, they have many, many locations. Secondly they get thousands of applications a day. The people I know there are not going to do this.

I second this. When I applied, I got several email reminders that I needed to complete a phone interivew. They also called me.

MI
Back