The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How can I get approval from the Maxbounty from Bangladesh?

arup1033

affiliate
I am a newbie in CPA marketing. I am doing it for around 1 year. Day by day I am learning. I need an account in a professional account like Maxbount. I tried 3 times for Maxbounty. Every time I got rejected. But at 3rd time I called the affiliate manager over the phone. He told me that, he will call me back after checking my application. But He didn't.

I know Maxbounty not accepting accounts from Bangladesh probably for spamming. But My question is why the whole country will suffer for some people. Maxbounty has a detailed application process. People need to go through a long authorization process. People have to submit their govt id card, phone number, etc. Also, there is a system to live interviews. Still, why Maxbounty is not accepting accounts from Bangladesh?

Is there any way to get approval from Bangladesh?

Still, why Maxbounty is not accepting accounts from Bangladesh?
I am not trying to be rude to all people/affiliate marketers from Bangladesh, however most affiliates from Bangladesh that sign-up at affiliate networks are sending fraudulent or extremely Low Quality conversions. A lot of networks do not work with sources from those countries because of that.

I understand that it might not be fair to you, however accepting affiliates from those countries simply cost A LOT of money for an affiliate network; advertisers that leave, account managers wasting their time, fraud detection tools are expensive, etc.

However, what kind of offers are you looking for? If you're looking for Sweepstakes or Dating then maybe I can help you out at EagleCPA? EagleCPA: Performance Affiliate Network - Premium CPA Network

I am not trying to be rude to all people/affiliate marketers from Bangladesh, however most affiliates from Bangladesh that sign-up at affiliate networks are sending fraudulent or extremely Low Quality conversions. A lot of networks do not work with sources from those countries because of that.

I understand that it might not be fair to you, however accepting affiliates from those countries simply cost A LOT of money for an affiliate network; advertisers that leave, account managers wasting their time, fraud detection tools are expensive, etc.
Thanks for your reply. I do understand the difficulties of affiliate networks like Maxbounty. But not accepting one country's affiliates is not the solution because people from such countries regularly buy affiliate accounts with high prices around ($200) from other authorized countries. We all know which is illegitimate.

I think Maxbounty can accept affiliates from countries like Bangladesh. Instead, they can limit the offers for this country's users. Like, they can allow offers like PPS, revenue share, COD offers only for these countries' users. This is my small opinion only. But experts can find out more solutions. I am writing this because only experts can understand how important a good network is for new affiliates.

Thanks for your reply. I do understand the difficulties of affiliate networks like Maxbounty. But not accepting one country's affiliates is not the solution because people from such countries regularly buy affiliate accounts with high prices around ($200) from other authorized countries. We all know which is illegitimate.

I think Maxbounty can accept affiliates from countries like Bangladesh. Instead, they can limit the offers for this country's users. Like, they can allow offers like PPS, revenue share, COD offers only for these countries' users. This is my small opinion only. But experts can find out more solutions. I am writing this because only experts can understand how important a good network is for new affiliates.
If accepting affiliates from Bangladesh is profitable for the affiliate network I am 100% sure they would accept them. The costs of accepting them are probably higher than the profits, so the (easy, but effective) solution is to simply not accept affiliates from those specific countries.

I think Maxbounty can accept affiliates from countries like Bangladesh.

Bangladesh has always been on the excluded countries list at MB, unless something has changed recently. They have had dozens of Tier 3, amd some Tier 2, countries on the excluded list for many years.

banners
Back