The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I made f*** you money with crypto

It's very inspiring. I am very interested in investing in crypto but I know only about Bitcoin and it seems it's not a good idea anymore.

Hey ninjas, I just replied to a crypto post and I thought I could share it in the bragging rights corner as well...

I used to be an active member of this forum. Back in the day when we had the Dojo, there was awesome value here.

Now? Not so much. (Just my opinion)

I invested heavily in crypto 2 years ago and I became financially independent. I literally never have to work another day in my life.

Apart from this forum not providing the value it used to do. (Or maybe it's just me) crypto is the main reason I'm not that active anymore.

Some tips:
  • Only invest what you're willing to lose
  • Learn how-to read charts
  • Always set stop losses
  • Buy low sell high (seems obvious but I still see a lot of people buying ATH)
  • If you trade short-term take profits regularly
  • If you're long term use a hardware wallet
  • Never follow pump & dumps
  • Do your own research
I'm still running affiliate campaigns (still love the game!), but I made fuck you money on crypto.

This is how I feel right now... (wait for the chorus)

Hey man congrats, personally i used affiliate earnings to invest in like 100 types of coins was up a lot and then hodled like an idiot in fear of taxes so starting from scratch. Any other tips like what leverage you use and exchanges? Its a slow process unlike last year. I assume youre shorting a lot in 2018

Hey man congrats, personally i used affiliate earnings to invest in like 100 types of coins was up a lot and then hodled like an idiot in fear of taxes so starting from scratch. Any other tips like what leverage you use and exchanges? Its a slow process unlike last year. I assume youre shorting a lot in 2018

Yes. I use my Forex broker Pepperstone to short Bitcoin. My stack is too big to risk it with an unregulated crypto exchange. I use 5x leverage.

Last edited:
Thats pretty ballsy with x5 leverage! But i suppose a pro can make money even in a bear market :)

Personally i've noticed lower and lower volumes as time goes on, since the huge crash in Jan many late adopters are wary of getting involved again, coupled with the fact that 95% of coins are objectively useless. There is a big culture divide between people who think crypto will change the world and people who are profiting

What is your preferred news source for all things related to crypto?

Thats pretty ballsy with x5 leverage! But i suppose a pro can make money even in a bear market :)

Personally i've noticed lower and lower volumes as time goes on, since the huge crash in Jan many late adopters are wary of getting involved again, coupled with the fact that 95% of coins are objectively useless. There is a big culture divide between people who think crypto will change the world and people who are profiting

What is your preferred news source for all things related to crypto?
I don't really watch the news, I just trade the charts.

Hey just out of my curiosity. I would like to let you know about crypto links which I have been using during a few weeks. Don't know guys which crypto tools are you using? But crypto links is working great for me.

Last edited:
Some tips:
  • Always set stop losses
  • Do your own research
@Martini, very interesting story.
I wonder, these general rules are followed by millions.
What do you think was the main reason for your standing out?
As I understand it, it wasn't a lucky strike. You made and are making money on a constant way.
So, was it an original mix of genius trading rules?
Some character features? Luck?
Care to elaborate?

Hey ninjas, I just replied to a crypto post and I thought I could share it in the bragging rights corner as well...

I used to be an active member of this forum. Back in the day when we had the Dojo, there was awesome value here.

Now? Not so much. (Just my opinion)

I invested heavily in crypto 2 years ago and I became financially independent. I literally never have to work another day in my life.

Apart from this forum not providing the value it used to do. (Or maybe it's just me) crypto is the main reason I'm not that active anymore.

Some tips:
  • Always set stop losses
  • Do your own research
I'm still running affiliate campaigns (still love the game!), but I made fuck you money on crypto.

This is how I feel right now... (wait for the chorus)

Thanks you listed fundamentals of trading securities,

Now have you got any real pragmatic tactics or examples of short term profits and what you look for on charts? that you did a 1000 times to get F you money?

The people who are wealthy now are those who sell ways to profit with cryptocurrencies, similar to how most people who became wealthy in Klondike sold dried goods to buy gold.

Bitcoin was 'mined' to create a long term consensus fee scheme on future transactions.
That has become too energy intense now.
Last night I read that the possible near time low point for Bitcoin could be as low as $13,000 or so.
Be careful of buying the dip before the dip :D

Apparently I missed some comments the past 3 years.

The people who are wealthy now are those who sell ways to profit with cryptocurrencies, similar to how most people who became wealthy in Klondike sold dried goods to buy gold.
The people wo are wealthy now:
  1. Were born with a golden spoon up their ass
  2. Got lucky, won the lottery or married a rich person
  3. Are total badasses that put in the work
I'm a proud #3.

@Martini, very interesting story.
I wonder, these general rules are followed by millions.
What do you think was the main reason for your standing out?
As I understand it, it wasn't a lucky strike. You made and are making money on a constant way.
Some character features? Luck?
Care to elaborate?

Yes.

Some character features?
Greed is good. Also some autism or general lack of emotions is benificial in trading.

Care to elaborate?
No.

Bitcoin was 'mined' to create a long term consensus fee scheme on future transactions.
That has become too energy intense now.
Last night I read that the possible near time low point for Bitcoin could be as low as $13,000 or so.
Be careful of buying the dip before the dip :D
I agree. Could go to zero as well. We're a lot closer to zero right now than all time highs. My biggest concern for crypto is still the ticking Tether timebomb.

That's extremely impressive, nice job man!

I personally have been USING crypto as a payment system since around 2013, but never really thought to invest into it as I was young and wanted to spend all my money. I recently came to my senses and decided to invest a little bit and just lost hundreds, guess it's just not for me.

That's extremely impressive, nice job man!

I personally have been USING crypto as a payment system since around 2013, but never really thought to invest into it as I was young and wanted to spend all my money. I recently came to my senses and decided to invest a little bit and just lost hundreds, guess it's just not for me.
Good for you man. Yeah DCA (dollar cost averaging) is the best investing strategy for 99% of the people.

I had an open till filled buy limit order for AGNC --it filled last week @10.50 then AGNC dropped to 9.17 today :( DCA is a fools game right now If you ask me.
Bottom is coming in months it seems.
Buying on the way up always feel better than buying on the way down. This is how we're programmed. But if you like the stock you should be thankful for the discount and buy some more.

But that's just how the markets work. Retail investors buy the tops on hype and FOMO and panic sell the bottoms.

Yeah DCA (dollar cost averaging) is the best investing strategy for 99% of the people.
I had an open till filled buy limit order for AGNC --it filled last week @10.50 then AGNC dropped to 9.17 today :( DCA is a fools game right now If you ask me.
Bottom is coming in months it seems.

1. Are total badasses that put in the work
I'm a proud #3.

A slim portion of the milling herd out there! :affiliatefix:

car GIF

I was "not that early" doge investor becouse my bro told me so, and I bought it and 5 days later I sold everything in that bloody sunday :D I will remember this 14:00 to the end of my time becouse of how nervous am I back then when I tried to sell it and my app keeps getting crashes and my stock picked down.

In my opinion I earn a lot, but now... I am afraid of investing becouse of how much nerve it consume then.

I writing here becouse I do not understand what people say by "do your own reserch" - how to do my own reserch. I dont have any experience in that case, all I got is a simple luck so far. So where to find any solution about "how to do this bloody reserch" :D

But if you like the stock you should be thankful for the discount
I haven't got years to wait ... Might as well wait for Putin to Nuke Europe then buy at the bottom /s

NLY reverse-split and and the market goes loony. The capital loss has negated the dividend right now.

I am still at a median of 7.9% dividend yield on the batch orders starting Aug 8, 2022 --so far. It will take a year and 4 months till I regain the capital loss --if the market stabilizes. The bulk is in cash at 2.32% less inflation (smaller loss) VTIP is holding up pretty well though.

Cash is going into a foreclosure subscription site development. Just got off the phone making a deal for api access to nationwide title and tax data on properties.
Winter is coming ...
I ain't talking about the season either ...

160413-foreclosuresign-stock-2187653060.jpeg

This is what Powell wants --I know how to play that game ;)

So.. you told me that every one who claims to be "resercher" ther are just trying to read from reading tea leaves?

FTX (Tom Brady) is praying to the ceramic throne today! They have officially over shot everything, lost it all, facing bankruptcy, and are currently swirling around the inside diameter of the toilet (the official ceramic god's throne).

banners
Back