“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I made f*** you money with crypto

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by Bloody Tourist, Jan 18, 2018.

1. go for echxnow

go for echxnow Affiliate affiliate

2. Voluum
  3. Sam Watson

Sam Watson Affiliate affiliate

It's very inspiring. I am very interested in investing in crypto but I know only about Bitcoin and it seems it's not a good idea anymore.

4. Jarhead

Jarhead Affiliate affiliate

Hey man congrats, personally i used affiliate earnings to invest in like 100 types of coins was up a lot and then hodled like an idiot in fear of taxes so starting from scratch. Any other tips like what leverage you use and exchanges? Its a slow process unlike last year. I assume youre shorting a lot in 2018

Bloody Tourist likes this.
  5. Bloody Tourist

Bloody Tourist Well-Known Member affiliate

Yes. I use my Forex broker Pepperstone to short Bitcoin. My stack is too big to risk it with an unregulated crypto exchange. I use 5x leverage.

6. Alex Asadi

Alex Asadi Service Manager Service Manager Marketplace Seller affiliate

Thats pretty ballsy with x5 leverage! But i suppose a pro can make money even in a bear market :)

Personally i've noticed lower and lower volumes as time goes on, since the huge crash in Jan many late adopters are wary of getting involved again, coupled with the fact that 95% of coins are objectively useless. There is a big culture divide between people who think crypto will change the world and people who are profiting

What is your preferred news source for all things related to crypto?

Bloody Tourist likes this.
  7. Bloody Tourist

Bloody Tourist Well-Known Member affiliate

I don't really watch the news, I just trade the charts.

8. markentosh

markentosh Affiliate affiliate

Hey just out of my curiosity. I would like to let you know about crypto links which I have been using during a few weeks. Don't know guys which crypto tools are you using? But crypto links is working great for me.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  9. Paul43

Paul43 Affiliate affiliate

@Martini, very interesting story.
    I wonder, these general rules are followed by millions.
    What do you think was the main reason for your standing out?
    As I understand it, it wasn't a lucky strike. You made and are making money on a constant way.
    So, was it an original mix of genius trading rules?
    Some character features? Luck?
    Care to elaborate?

10. archemike

archemike Affiliate affiliate

Thanks you listed fundamentals of trading securities,

Now have you got any real pragmatic tactics or examples of short term profits and what you look for on charts? that you did a 1000 times to get F you money?

MI