The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I made f*** you money with crypto

With crypto *research* Research what? What the speculators will do next :D

Even with publicly traded stocks --the so called research reports are much of the time wrong because there comes some random and uncontrolled event. Short term or less that a year or two. Who though Ukraine would be massively invaded with very little time to act?

Now the central banks are doing their best to cause an economic downturn and a possible recession.

Key Takeaways​

• Bitcoin’s volatility has been at a low for a record duration, according to BitMEX’s .BVOL Index, and is currently at 19.65%.
  • Bitcoin trading volume has also dropped in the past month, from $50 billion to $14 billion.
  • Bitcoin's low volatility occurs when the U.S. stock market has been particularly volatile, with the VIX index currently at 30.89.

Let me consult my ouija board :D

Speaking of value, let me drop a bombshell – around two years ago, I dived deep into the world of crypto. Fast forward to today, and I've achieved financial independence. Yup, you read that right. No more 9-to-5 grind for me – it's a whole new chapter.

reading tea leaves?
More or less.
There is absolutely no logic or intrinsic value in Cryptocurrency.
The relative stability near 20K is because there was no interest and the trading volume was way down.
I regret not buying some in 2012 there were peaks to unload it into real assets. Speculation can work --if you time it right.
I was looking at IBM -- had bought in with $100 in 1968 (I had the money to) I would have made f*** you money and still have the money and made dividend income for years (or reinvested it) --I didn't ... bottom line ;)

Think Bitcoin will be around 55 years? Then buy some ...

IBM-max.jpg

Nov 04, 20211046:1000 Stock Split
May 27, 19992:1 Stock Split
May 28, 19972:1 Stock Split
Jun 01, 19794:1 Stock Split
May 29, 19735:4 Stock Split
Apr 23, 19682:1 Stock Split
May 18, 19663:2 Stock Split
May 18, 19645:4 Stock Split

Hey there! It's awesome to hear your success story in the crypto world. Your tips are spot on, and they resonate with many of us who've been through the ups and downs of this space. "Only invest what you're willing to lose" is the golden rule!
And yeah, the crypto journey can be life-changing.

Last edited by a moderator:
FTX files bankruptcy then makes claim it was hacked ...
Decentralized chaos ...

So far, BTC and crypto currencies haven't totally collapsed (yet).

Just stumbled upon this old thread and wanted to give you a shoutout for your crypto accomplishments. It's awesome to see that you've achieved financial independence through your investments. Thanks for sharing those tips too. They're super important for newbies in the crypto world. By the way, have you guys heard about AI trading tool? I'm kinda new here, so pardon me if I sound like an ad, but I've been hearing some positive buzz about it. Might be worth checking out if you're into trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • FTX founder Bankman-Fried secretly moved $10 billion in funds to trading firm Alameda - sources
  • Bankman-Fried showed spreadsheets to colleagues that revealed shift in funds to Alameda - sources
  • Spreadsheets indicated between $1 billion and $2 billion in client money is unaccounted for – sources
  • Executives set up book-keeping "back door" that thwarted red flags - sources
  • Whereabouts of missing funds is unknown - sources

Enron II

We need an AI moderator :D
Bard refuses to cooperate --in *typical Google-speak*

There is definitely a post frequency pattern and a bumping pattern observed in shit-posting as well as free ad or SEO posting.

MI
Back