The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I made f*** you money with crypto

Bloody Tourist

AffKit Ninja
Hey ninjas, I just replied to a crypto post and I thought I could share it in the bragging rights corner as well...

I used to be an active member of this forum. Back in the day when we had the Dojo, there was awesome value here.

Now? Not so much. (Just my opinion)

I invested heavily in crypto 2 years ago and I became financially independent. I literally never have to work another day in my life.

Apart from this forum not providing the value it used to do. (Or maybe it's just me) crypto is the main reason I'm not that active anymore.

Some tips:
  • Only invest what you're willing to lose
  • Learn how-to read charts
  • Always set stop losses
  • Buy low sell high (seems obvious but I still see a lot of people buying ATH)
  • If you trade short-term take profits regularly
  • If you're long term use a hardware wallet
  • Never follow pump & dumps
  • Do your own research
I'm still running affiliate campaigns (still love the game!), but I made fuck you money on crypto.

This is how I feel right now... (wait for the chorus)

Last edited:
Man exactly 2 years ago my colleague was trying to convince me to invest in bitcoin and I was like naaah I'm good... The regret is so real right now
It's never too late bro. Still A LOT of new(b) money moving in. And if you're smart you can grab a piece of that pie.

Also I would like to point out:

I made my baby steps right here on this very forum. I owe the oldschool a lot. I'll never turn my back on the FIX.

It's like klondike where most people who became rich are the seller of dried to collect gold, imho: whose are rich now are those who sells method to earn with crypto :)

What if you have no extra money; how do you invest in crypton?
Borrow or prostitute yourself.

It's like klondike where most people who became rich are the seller of dried to collect gold, imho: whose are rich now are those who sells method to earn with crypto :)
No. I know a lot of people who make crazy money buying and selling crypto and NONE of them are selling methods.

There are however a lot of crypto CPA offers (fake trading bots etc.) that have huge payouts. And yes, those guys are getting filthy rich by selling fake shovels to desperate gold miners (if you want to use that analogy).

few people now rejoice at investing in crypto))
Don't invest. Trade.

I was lucky to get in early with my initial investment. Cashed out a large chunk and started trading with part of my profits. Crypto is way too volatile for long term investment. Now I'm in and out. Just taking percentages.

Couldn't help but smirk Martini, haha - but it's on point :D

One of my friends is heavy into bitcoin and altcoin, I just could never wrap my head around it as I still can't buy a slice of pizza with crypto.

But hey, selling picks and shovels right ;)
You can't buy pizza with gold or diamonds either, last time I checked.

But your right. It's still very early days and a lot of coins will fail, maybe Bitcoin too. So better to take advantage of the craze short term rather than invest long term.

Hmm - interesting.

See, if I wanted to get involved, where do you start with all this? Basically being able to cut out the BS, hype and fluff that is swimming out there? Actually curious now.
My trading is based on price breakouts and reversals from support and resistance levels.

Free course
If you're totally new to trading in general I would suggest taking the free BabyPips.com course. It covers the basics for Forex trading, but you can use it for crypto as well.

Pick a strategy
After you've got the basics down you can pick a trading strategy. Like I said I trade reversals and breakouts from support and resistance levels. If you want more info on this, check out Sam Seiden on Youtube or Keyser Soze.

Sell the news
Another way to trade is based on news (fundamental analysis) check out coinmarketcal.com. Find coins that have big news/events coming up. Stock up on those and sell once the news is out. Buy the rumor, sell the news.

Start trading
Once you're ready, just buy some Bitcoin on Coinbase (or Litecoin for faster and cheaper transactions). Then you send it over to an exchange like Binance and start trading! :)

The Coinbase link is my referral link. If you use it to signup we both get $10 worth of free Bitcoin. I hope this is OK with the mods as I provided some nice value and both parties profit from this deal.

If you guys need more info on trading I can open a new threat where I can go more in depth. Hit the like button if you're interested!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
is there a standard margin you use to get out, up % sell all or part of your coins?
Totally depends on the price action. Most of the time I'll set a sell order near the next support or resistance area. Sometimes I take out my initial investment and let the profit ride.

banners
Back