The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

HY affiliates - forex related program. Any reviews or comments?

Yes, I'm getting into that area now. I have experience in marketing, mostly in media buying. But so far, I don't know whether it is worth using in affiliate marketing. Maybe there is some advice or experience about this?

Hm, media buying is a significant advantage in affiliate marketing. you can use it to qualitatively select the right audience. But you have to understand that you won't get quick results anyway.
By the way, with media buying, you can catch up with those users who didn't become your referrals right away! I know it works great.

I'm here because of info and traffic.
so after working For a broker and network I understand.
Most of the times a network would pay you a lower cpa and sell it to many brokers to return best converstion rate to affiliate. so if you mannage to have a nice converting source you will be able to make some money.

if you work with broker the price changes depend of what you negotiate with broker and it can even go to 2,000$ cpa depending if you are doing social media cloack or native, push traffic. they usually pay more for social cloak and can guarantee your converstion rate just so you won't lose money.

Hm, media buying is a significant advantage in affiliate marketing. you can use it to qualitatively select the right audience. But you have to understand that you won't get quick results anyway.
By the way, with media buying, you can catch up with those users who didn't become your referrals right away! I know it works great.
Really? Oh, well, that sounds very good. And how do you think about what's the best method to start in HY Affiliates?

I'm here because of info and traffic.
so after working For a broker and network I understand.
Most of the times a network would pay you a lower cpa and sell it to many brokers to return best converstion rate to affiliate. so if you mannage to have a nice converting source you will be able to make some money.

if you work with broker the price changes depend of what you negotiate with broker and it can even go to 2,000$ cpa depending if you are doing social media cloack or native, push traffic. they usually pay more for social cloak and can guarantee your converstion rate just so you won't lose money.
Well, I'll follow too. After all, you've probably already have enough expertize in affiliate marketing.

Really? Oh, well, that sounds very good. And how do you think about what's the best method to start in HY Affiliates?
I think first of all you have to decide what your expectations are. A mismatch between reality and expectations is most often the reason why affiliate marketing fails. So you need to start by choosing the type of commission you want. In HY Affiliates, you can combine them.
I chose Rev-Share. And when the first attracted customers started to make deposits, I was biting my elbows. Because I didn't immediately get a one-time payment, as it could be in the CPA model case. But then I realized that in the long run, my approach was right.

No, the HY Affiliates has an excellent system for tracking referrals. So your clients won't get lost anywhere. You'll see every little detail in the reports. And this is one of the main advantages of this affiliate program. I'm happy as a child that I can control every step here.

Thank you, you have calmed me down. Well, I'll try running a few ad campaigns with different types of commissions. I'll see what works best for me.

I strongly believe that if you run some kind of your own resource like trading related website, or blog, or FB page, etc - YOU MUST use these events as the mean to attract new customers.
Let's take the example with HY. Come on, people that HODL bitcoin can be right in the long term, but days like these, when Bitcoin loses like what, 30-50% of its value? These are the golden days of speculators. Forex brokers target audience are the poeple that want to make money FAST. And you need to remin them about the opportunities they miss while they don't register with HYCM that allows trading BTC long and short with leverage.
I know this sounds a little cynical, but that's life.

I strongly believe that if you run some kind of your own resource like trading related website, or blog, or FB page, etc - YOU MUST use these events as the mean to attract new customers.
Let's take the example with HY. Come on, people that HODL bitcoin can be right in the long term, but days like these, when Bitcoin loses like what, 30-50% of its value? These are the golden days of speculators. Forex brokers target audience are the poeple that want to make money FAST. And you need to remin them about the opportunities they miss while they don't register with HYCM that allows trading BTC long and short with leverage.
I know this sounds a little cynical, but that's life.
That is indeed truth, people don't want to be rational. They want to feel driven, they want to have hope and they want to make money doing nothing.

That is the reason why in forex niche CPA is more advantageous than rev share model LOL Not many people manage to register and happily trade ever after.
Yet, I need to notice that if you know how to attract the leads that are true professionals, revshare will be more advantageous.

i wonder, is this better than etoro's partner program? just like to compare which one pays better and has better chances of converting.

Do you guys think that the current drop on the crypto market can be used in the favor of trading affiliate programs like HY affiliates?
most likely and this goes the same for other forex/crypto affiliates since they will be able to enter the market while the prices are lower. it's a very volatile market so the fact that they won't miss the boat gives plenty of opportunities for them to sign-up and trade. just my two cents ;)

Agree! I’m not the biggest fan of cryptos personally but the topic generates traffic. I can also agree with above discussed that the percentage of people able to survive after trading on such a volatile asset is rather low, so it’s better to focus on the CPA plan for those leads. Anyway, the HYCM affiliates portal has several types of marketing materials including landing pages and banners related to the crypto topic.
Another big question is about geos. I’ve heard that trading online is getting very popular in Brazil, like it was in South Africa several years ago. So the only issue is in the content. It would be reasonable to find someone having experience in FX and CFDs and speaking Portuguese to create content for newbies. Experienced traders will definitely stay out of the crypto market, at least in margin trading.

MI
Back