“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HY affiliates - forex related program. Any reviews or comments?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Paiva, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Kajin

Kajin Affiliate affiliate

Well, everything is evident with the FOMO. Let's brinstorm littel further. What other triggers can be useful in the promotion of a forex broker?

2. Voluum
  3. Paiva

Paiva Affiliate affiliate

Well, I would point out as triggers the guarantees and expertise. By the way, in HY Affiliates, the broker builds entire company's concept on this. This is the corner stone of the brand, as far as I'm concerned.

4. Kajin

Kajin Affiliate affiliate

Hmm, interesting. I haven't seen any brokerage companies that guarantee anything.

5. Paiva

Um, it's not about a guarantee of earnings, you know. It's more of a guarantee in the form of the broker being multi-regulated. So clients are protected by the regulators, no matter what jurisdiction they're in. In my experience, this situation is very stimulating for users to get to know the company better.

6. Vizil

Vizil Affiliate affiliate

What about your leads? I haven't heard from them in a while.

7. Paiva

Yeap, by the way, it's been a while since I've written about my leads! We got really deep into methods of attraction. LOL
    So I have new leads who are now actively trading. But one of the early ones seems to be gone. He's not active anymore. So this confirms once again that affiliates have to keep up the marketing work.

T J Tutor likes this.
  8. Flamepick

Flamepick Affiliate affiliate

Hi, I definitely came to the right thread! If you are successful as a partner in the affiliate program, you can tell many interesting things.

T J Tutor likes this.
  9. Paiva

Hi there and welcome. Np, are you also interested in affiliate marketing?

T J Tutor likes this.
  10. Flamepick

Flamepick Affiliate affiliate

Yes, I'm getting into that area now. I have experience in marketing, mostly in media buying. But so far, I don't know whether it is worth using in affiliate marketing. Maybe there is some advice or experience about this?

T J Tutor likes this.
MI