The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

HY affiliates - forex related program. Any reviews or comments?

Markets change all the time. You do a forecast and its either correct or not. Or some part of it can be correct. 'Some part' is enough to create an impression its easy to earn money with trading.
BTC was down to 45,609 6 min ago
Good luck to the 'winners' too bad for the whiners.

Apart from what's already been said about Pfizer creating a real value, it can no longer be viewed as a simple pharma stock.
Firstly, they don't depend on a single product, no matter what it looks like.
Secondly, they have a VERY strong team and best top-managers
Thirdly, the government is on their side.
From this point of view the decision to long Pfizer is absolutely reasonable. Not even touching upon technical analysis lol

What did Buffet say on these concerns?
Get greedy, when others are fearful.
When else to jump in? When high expectations drove the prices up to the moon?

will crypto even be around in 50 years?
as your pet rock :D
The thing is that people regret what they didn't do much more often compared to regretting on what they've done.
Looks like your point on cryptos is VERY clear and you'r not gonna have a single regret if the same table will be topped up with BTC's or Ether's ratio in 50 years.
Yet, let's admit that regrets of people watching BTC to grow over these years since they thought "isn't $100, ($1K or $10K) too expensive for this trash?" - that's a strong leverage for marketing trading services.
Get greedy, when others are fearful.
Ahaha, just thought, I need to use this logic more in my pitching on HY

BTC is now 51,090
What has changed fundamentally? :D
The FUD? Emotions?
Stock market is spastic too for that matter --holiday break is probably a factor there ...

BTC is now 51,090
The FUD? Emotions?
Stock market is spastic too for that matter --holiday break is probably a factor there ...
BTC is now 46,866 update 46,707

The FUD? Emotions?

Did you time the market right/wrong --buy the peak and sell at the dip? </sarcasm>

As for the market analitics - they always find how to explain everything telling
With cryptocurrency they just make shit up to explan what has happened and why crypto will "rocket to the moon" for reason of some new fiction. Stock equities can be similar. However, some equities are less volatile and perform in line with their fundamentals. Others are speculative with others now meme stock pump and dumps ...
Reddit pump and dump is still heading for the bottom :D
1640867527066.png

Good luck to the winners :D

Volatility is what reatil traders make money with

Really? Contrary to that I have made some large gains in a day or two but the amounts are relatively small as the amount I speculate is not that large for reason of the transaction's risky nature.

History lesson 1981-1983 was one of the worst recessions in my days and that was in part the result of Volcker raising the interest rates too much to put the brakes on an inflationary economy caused by the end of the US are in Vietnam and Nixon devaluing the US dollar twice.

The FED needs to keep this in mind not to repeat history

Well did you short BTC it's down to 38,115 now --catch a falling knife!
That said my buy the dip strategy didn't work out too well Wednesday with NASDAQ --keeps falling
1642769975782.png

1642770016121.png

Volatility is your friend? If you say so :p

Actually I doubled down on my best producing/performing stocks this week so far
JHG Janus Henderson Group plc --UK Wealth Management
PFE Pfizer Inc. --Big Pharma COVID Vaccine Makers

Sign of these times :p

Last edited:
What do Bitcoin believers and Scientologists have in common -- A LOT!
You will never convince a believer he's wrong.
Bitcoin touched $44,000~ 2 hours ago --so what?

Bitcoin does nothing --that's why.
Pfizer make products --It creates value.
JHG is backing a company that is developing power storage as liquefied air compressed from solar or other alternative energy sources.
Again --some tangible value.

BTC has no real value --I think it's overpriced monopoly money --that's why.

Blockchain works and makes money and its transactions totally transparent -- lolz
Bitcoin has no future as a value --other than speculative --don't be the last man out ;)

banners
Back