The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

HY affiliates - forex related program. Any reviews or comments?

Got u, tnx 4 sharing.
The screenshot above shows some sub-affiliate firled. Do they have a separate program for sub-affiliates?

Yeap, they do. The dashboard is separated so that you can see the results for all the campaigns all together, or look at traders and affiliate partners separately. This all can be done under the same account sure enough.

Do you think that the decline in leads and their activity could happen cuz the source of traffic has been exhausted. You said you do a partnership with someone. He might have done his job already and now you need to move on to some other methods. In any case, once again wish u success.

Funny, but since my last reply my leads (or some of them alltogether?) have started trading like crazy generating enormous trading fees. And u remember, I'm getting a % of those as a partner. That really starts being interesting. It might be that it really takes long for them to get used to new broker, test it and then only start trading like it's the end of the world. It can also be possibly related to some financial/market specifics, but I don't know too much about this to make decent conclusions.

I think that the boost of the niche might relate to the threat of recession that covers the world with the waves of panic. To tell the truth, I wouldn't mind finding a nice place to invest in gold safely and having some limited resources. Buying gold in the bank is so unfavorable!

I think that the boost of the niche might relate to the threat of recession that covers the world with the waves of panic. To tell the truth, I wouldn't mind finding a nice place to invest in gold safely and having some limited resources. Buying gold in the bank is so unfavorable!
You never know for sure, what's the reason, but yeah, it seems people are more interested in investments rather than daytrading. From this perspective its currently more favorable to stay with CPA rather than revshare.
In fact you've generated a nice idea for another hy campaign. INvesting in gold. Sounds promising :D thanx!

Buy a currently minted gold sovereign coin. You don't want to own small amounts of bullion that you will need assayed before sale. @Faelmaran
As far as panic and pandemic market fluctuation --who knows --you need venture capital and a set of brass balls.
I think people are getting to the point of "What do I really have to lose" I like gambling as the new sport ... Forex futures and derivatives are much akin to gambling --Hi Risk Activities. Public markets are a safer bet ;)

Buy a currently minted gold sovereign coin. You don't want to own small amounts of bullion that you will need assayed before sale. @Faelmaran
As far as panic and pandemic market fluctuation --who knows --you need venture capital and a set of brass balls.
I think people are getting to the point of "What do I really have to lose" I like gambling as the new sport ... Forex futures and derivatives are much akin to gambling --Hi Risk Activities. Public markets are a safer bet ;)
The more I dig into this niche, the more I understand that there is no space for rational thinking and rational moneyflow here. Just like in dating and romance lol
It would be my great pleasure to partner with some company like robinhood or revolut that offer access to real stock marker and allow buying split shares starting 1 buck - these companies are gonna conquer the world as they've managed to gamify the investing experience. And that's actually the cause of irrational market behavior. Young people invest instead of shooting some monsters online and they watch their equities curves grow and decline instead of riding a rollercoasters. Numerous articles on finance-related resources say this is what happening now and this is the cause of the current stock market growth.
So the new game is there, but only chosen countries' citizens have free access to these real stocks with their dividends. The rest of the world has to deal with the derivatives and forex. The stats say around 90% lose money there. I bet around 90% percieve tarading as a new game experience.

Terms and conditions LOL
If you google about these copanies a little, you'll find numerous articles about these unicorns that got millions of subscribers spending smth close to zero on marketing. There is no need to pay for leads if people spread the news for free.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't marketing forex brokers depend too much on some things that we don't really have control over?
Markets get interesting - people start registering. Shares price grows - they all become robinhoods. Shares prices drop - they all want to invest in real estate.
Working in under that much of uncertainty pressure is very diffucult, IMHO

Interestingly, I am looking at a CPA/PPA (pay per customer acquisition [funding $500+]) deal for REIT crowdfunding --payout is $80 US --by a company with correct US regulatory legality.
$500 is not that much and the payout might be enough for SEM type advertising and high profile native placements.

Normally, REIT is a stock thing 100 shares+ or an ETF so this is a loud partner opportunity at a lower buy-in.

lol you didn't even get close to covering all the risks that we face here. Yes, that's diffcult to compete with RH, the number of interested traders varies depending on thousands of political and economical factors.
But isn't the situation the same for all niches?
I know a lady that owned a real estate agency in UK. They were specializing on rentals and targeted young people. She invested all her time, money, and the passion in this project, but then this COVID lockdown came like a hurricain and ruined her business. It took only 2 month to get to the point of a force majeure shut down. Now the lady works as a freelance creative writer. Two month were enough to ruin the efforts of 2-3 years.
All businessmen are facing the same problems. That's true for every nich, not just forex.

I'd also add that 'political and economical factors' can be a double edged sward. Some circumsgtances can heat up the interest in real estate, gold investments, or forex speculations.

True, fingers crossed I'll see some of such events making that kind of an impact sometime soon. I wouldn't mind getting some kind of an extra bonus to my efforts :p

Every discussion can be turned into a philosophizing about relative matters. I'm only trying to tell that forex is highly sensitive to economical and political conditions and one got to keep this in mind if he wants to work in the niche. And I sorry, but can't even think of any positive for forex niche events that could potentialy happen.

Well, first of all, I can tell that increased volatility on the market (when prices go up and down all the time significantly) -- that's definitely a positive event for the niche. Some traders make maney with these huge price swings and other people get jealous ;)

The fact is that some of the events are imposible to predict as - you might get surprised - but things that have never happened before can actually happen sometime soon.
Moreover, some new financial products appear on the market. Possibility to buy and hold split market shares with no min deposit limitation was definitely bad for forex in its traditional understanding. Yet, some products like copy-trading can boost the interest to forex as well. Or some other service for traders and investors... you never know ...

Haha, probably one of these jokes that are very true in the essence :)
I can only do my job here as good as I can. And I think everyone should do the same, either its Soros or retail traders that I involve in this activity. We all have our chance to win, and success depends on both, our efforts and some luck as well. So let's do what we can as good as we can.
The rest we should leave up to some other forces that keep the earth turning. It was a good month for me personally with HY, but I understand anything can happen tomorrow.

Hi, everyone! I heard from my friends that affiliate marketing isn't bringing the money that it brought to quarantine. People are impoverished; they are afraid to invest in something. Tell me, is it true?

MI
Back