The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HY affiliates - forex related program. Any reviews or comments?

Um, I don't know which affiliate program your friends work with. But the last month was very successful for me. As I recall, many governments have strengthened their countermeasures against economic decline. People and companies were provided with social care, so there are free money in economy now. In case you haven't heard, they started buying stocks of companies that were cheaper in the spring. And they did it precisely for money that the government provided. It is a right time for traders and beginning investors now, in fact.

I agree. Furthermore, now, people have already realized that the situation with coronavirus will last a long time. That is why they stopped keeping money under the pillow and, on the contrary, want to invest. People want to create an additional source of income. I think it will have a good impact on the industry as a whole. But it takes time to change the way how people think, so we just need to wait.

You know, I recently watched the rating of traders at one of the well-known competitions. There are more than 50% of participants with a profit. These are amazing numbers, in fact. Perhaps, because with the coronavirus crisis, the market has become more predictable. LOL.
So, I don't think that partners will have problems with attracting new clients. This is a rare moment when it has become easier to predict prices.

Guys, what kind of creatives do you use for promotion? Frankly speaking, I'm a little confused about it.

Contextual
Display
Video

Great copy is important to all of them!
Don't forget the hooks, angles, and triggers!
These are a must for any creative, lander, and conversion page!

Contextual
Display
Video

Great copy is important to all of them!
Don't forget the hooks, angles, and triggers!
These are a must for any creative, lander, and conversion page!
Thank you so much for such a detailed response!

Personally, I've used banners about Bitcoin trading recently. It's back on the hype now. Guess you could consider the idea too.
Yes, the thought of Bitcoin is fascinating. Thnx for sharing.

I will be glad if the idea comes in handy. And I want to note that the hy affiliates creatives do have the right triggers.

I've noticed the FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) in some of them. That's a widespread fear right now. For traders, it's especially relevant. Since it often happens, they can miss out on a profitable price.

Well, everything is evident with the FOMO. Let's brinstorm littel further. What other triggers can be useful in the promotion of a forex broker?

Well, I would point out as triggers the guarantees and expertise. By the way, in HY Affiliates, the broker builds entire company's concept on this. This is the corner stone of the brand, as far as I'm concerned.

Um, it's not about a guarantee of earnings, you know. It's more of a guarantee in the form of the broker being multi-regulated. So clients are protected by the regulators, no matter what jurisdiction they're in. In my experience, this situation is very stimulating for users to get to know the company better.

Yeap, by the way, it's been a while since I've written about my leads! We got really deep into methods of attraction. LOL
So I have new leads who are now actively trading. But one of the early ones seems to be gone. He's not active anymore. So this confirms once again that affiliates have to keep up the marketing work.

banners
Back