“FunnelFlux Zeydoo
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HY affiliates - forex related program. Any reviews or comments?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Paiva, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Kajin

Kajin Affiliate affiliate

Every discussion can be turned into a philosophizing about relative matters. I'm only trying to tell that forex is highly sensitive to economical and political conditions and one got to keep this in mind if he wants to work in the niche. And I sorry, but can't even think of any positive for forex niche events that could potentialy happen.

2. AdCombo
  3. Paiva

Paiva Affiliate affiliate

Well, first of all, I can tell that increased volatility on the market (when prices go up and down all the time significantly) -- that's definitely a positive event for the niche. Some traders make maney with these huge price swings and other people get jealous ;)

4. Faelmaran

Faelmaran Affiliate affiliate

The fact is that some of the events are imposible to predict as - you might get surprised - but things that have never happened before can actually happen sometime soon.
    Moreover, some new financial products appear on the market. Possibility to buy and hold split market shares with no min deposit limitation was definitely bad for forex in its traditional understanding. Yet, some products like copy-trading can boost the interest to forex as well. Or some other service for traders and investors... you never know ...

5. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

For every George Soros there are a million losers in FOREX ...

T J Tutor likes this.
  6. Paiva

Haha, probably one of these jokes that are very true in the essence :)
    I can only do my job here as good as I can. And I think everyone should do the same, either its Soros or retail traders that I involve in this activity. We all have our chance to win, and success depends on both, our efforts and some luck as well. So let's do what we can as good as we can.
    The rest we should leave up to some other forces that keep the earth turning. It was a good month for me personally with HY, but I understand anything can happen tomorrow.

7. Aurilsa

Aurilsa Affiliate affiliate

Hi, everyone! I heard from my friends that affiliate marketing isn't bringing the money that it brought to quarantine. People are impoverished; they are afraid to invest in something. Tell me, is it true?

8. Paiva

Um, I don't know which affiliate program your friends work with. But the last month was very successful for me. As I recall, many governments have strengthened their countermeasures against economic decline. People and companies were provided with social care, so there are free money in economy now. In case you haven't heard, they started buying stocks of companies that were cheaper in the spring. And they did it precisely for money that the government provided. It is a right time for traders and beginning investors now, in fact.

9. Vizil

Vizil Affiliate affiliate

I can assume that your friends' audience just gets burned out. It happens so often.

10. Faelmaran

In fact, everyone has terrible periods. Your friends can try other methods of promotion and offer the audience something new.

11. Vizil

I agree. Furthermore, now, people have already realized that the situation with coronavirus will last a long time. That is why they stopped keeping money under the pillow and, on the contrary, want to invest. People want to create an additional source of income. I think it will have a good impact on the industry as a whole. But it takes time to change the way how people think, so we just need to wait.

12. Faelmaran

You know, I recently watched the rating of traders at one of the well-known competitions. There are more than 50% of participants with a profit. These are amazing numbers, in fact. Perhaps, because with the coronavirus crisis, the market has become more predictable. LOL.
    So, I don't think that partners will have problems with attracting new clients. This is a rare moment when it has become easier to predict prices.

13. Aurilsa

Wow, so many opinions! Thnx. It gave me something to think about.

14. Vizil

Guys, what kind of creatives do you use for promotion? Frankly speaking, I'm a little confused about it.

15. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

Contextual
    Display
    Video

Great copy is important to all of them!
    Don't forget the hooks, angles, and triggers!
    These are a must for any creative, lander, and conversion page!

Paiva and azgold like this.
  16. Paiva

Personally, I've used banners about Bitcoin trading recently. It's back on the hype now. Guess you could consider the idea too.

Lior MR likes this.
  17. Vizil

Thank you so much for such a detailed response!

Yes, the thought of Bitcoin is fascinating. Thnx for sharing.

18. Paiva

I will be glad if the idea comes in handy. And I want to note that the hy affiliates creatives do have the right triggers.

19. Aurilsa

Such as? Please specify.

20. Paiva

I've noticed the FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) in some of them. That's a widespread fear right now. For traders, it's especially relevant. Since it often happens, they can miss out on a profitable price.

21. Faelmaran

That's right! This is a common situation. For me, that is worth taking note of.

banners