The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

harnur

Hello,

I have been making consistent $4000-$5000/month using push traffic, but all my earning comes from just 1 offer and the worst thing is that's it's an exclusive offer than is listed on only 1 affiliate network. So, i want to diversify my income.
I have 9-10 months of experience with push traffic.

Whenever i try to search new campaigns on spy tools and try to run them, most of the campaigns are profitable for only 4-5 days and then eventually die. And 19 out of 20 campaigns that i try never succeed.

And there are millions of campaigns on spy tools, how do you figure out which one to try? Is it pure gut-feeling or is there a formula or way to it?

Hey, man. Well, to be honest nowasays it really works like that. 4-5 days and you need to change everything in your campaign, if you want to make it profitable. Competition in push marketing is really high right now, so the only way to be in trend is to get updated information as early as you can. I've PM you my skype. Just contact me there and I'll provide you with a demo call and great lifetime discount of our tool, which will help you to get valuable information quickly and to be profitable.

Hey, man. Well, to be honest nowasays it really works like that. 4-5 days and you need to change everything in your campaign, if you want to make it profitable. Competition in push marketing is really high right now, so the only way to be in trend is to get updated information as early as you can. I've PM you my skype. Just contact me there and I'll provide you with a demo call and great lifetime discount of our tool, which will help you to get valuable information quickly and to be profitable.
i am already using anstrex and adplexity. If you can help me understand...out of million campaigns in spy tools, which campaigns shud i try, Is it pure gut-feeling or is there a formula or way to it?

Did you ever consider that you are copying someones works and then you are being copied? Perhaps that is why the success cycle is so short?
Most 'offers' I see are not that good that may explain your 19 out of 20 ...

Identifying a market and a product (offer) for it --or visa versa is not easy --or easily copied for any long term success --that should be your takeaway

Did you ever consider that you are copying someones works and then you are being copied? Perhaps that is why the success cycle is so short?
Most 'offers' I see are not that good that may explain your 19 out of 20 ...

Identifying a market and a product (offer) for it --or visa versa is not easy --or easily copied for any long term success --that should be your takeaway
How do you create successful campaigns? Does it come thru experience? Or you keep testing until you find one.? What's your recipe?

the worst thing is that's it's an exclusive offer than is listed on only 1 affiliate network.

This could be a blessing in disguise and I would definitely look for more like this. I love exclusive offers. It creates a limited field of competition for those affiliates that truly know how to crush it!

just saw this
upload_2020-8-17_12-34-28.png

upload_2020-8-17_12-31-55.png

A clever disruptive idea is what can work -- mee too stuff can work but finding something trending upward and not already been worked to death in the market would be a good start. It seems silly to test some old or mediocre offer with a small payout --unless you have some new angle -- like applying a person's DNA to their diet solution ... that's an idea you can sell (even if it's 90% bullshit).

How do you create successful campaigns?

Keep in mind, we are talking about funnels for offers here, not content marketing sites built around accumulative content that is updated many times a week and aged like a fine cheese ;).

Research and testing is always the key. So, like you have tried with your research, you see only a few days of success, it is likely that, as Graybeard has said, you may be in the cycle of copies of copies being introduced into the offers circulation. I use intelligence gathering a little differently. I never completely copy a campaign. One of the magical things about marketing is the presentation.

1. The copy which is made to fulfill the needs of your angles, hooks, and triggers is paramount. Remember, if you have to have translations done, have them done with a native of the country that can speak excellently in your native language as well. This way, you can interview them on Skype. They must be as fluent in your language as they are in their own. This way, they can translate the angles hooks, and triggers properly. Not the way a language teacher would do it. Also keep in mind that you may possibly need to create copy for different demographics by age. I would generally not create a funnels copy for a twenty something the same as I would for a sixty or seventy something. My landers and creatives imagery would likely vary from one to the other also. This is something many marketers fail to incorporate. "When I was born I walked on four, then when I grew I walked on two, and when I was much older I walked on three. What am I?". You see, perspectives of the same person change as they grow, mature, and age.
  2. When looking at an offers campaigns, more important than the copied creatives and landers, are the demographics, geos, and traffic source(s). Add times of day for the campaigns to run as well (day parting), where available. The demographics, geos, and traffic sources are ultra important, but that does not mean you cannot find new ones that the current successful marketers have not found or tried for specific offers.
  3. Keep in mind that, while everyone is copying each other, there are tools and scripts that can prevent yours from being found easily. Giving you an edge that may buy you some time before yours are discovered. I have a custom set of scripts. No, you cannot have them or buy them from me, sorry. Mine cost me about $4k so far. They are always in need for adjustments and updates because these intelligence platforms are quick to catch on. I typically get around 3 to 4 weeks with an offer funnel before being found by intelligence companies.
  4. When it comes to your landers and creatives, I absolutely insist you get a highly regarded professional who can properly interpret those you have copied. Someone you will continually work with and have a lasting relationship with. Someone that has the creative intuitions to take your angles, hooks, and triggers and make the imagery in your creatives and landers POP! I have had my team for almost 9 years now. They are not an extreme expense in the scheme of things.

Does it come thru experience? Or you keep testing until you find one.?

BOTH!
Nothing beats experience. Nothing beats testing. Both are requirements, both are necessary. Both will mature and become refined over time.

What's your recipe?

I think I have summed that up already. There is more, but if I can find the time to publish one of the many "Marketing Cocktail" books I've started over the years, AffiliateFix will be their launching place.

Posting in the community here on a case by case basis is very effective.

just saw this
View attachment 17181
View attachment 17180

A clever disruptive idea is what can work -- mee too stuff can work but finding something trending upward and not already been worked to death in the market would be a good start. It seems silly to test some old or mediocre offer with a small payout --unless you have some new angle -- like applying a person's DNA to their diet solution ... that's an idea you can sell (even if it's 90% bullshit).
That's a great angle ^^^

if you have to have translations done, have them done with a native of the country that can speak excellently in your native language as well
Do you recommend a good/reputable platform for hire from your experience that would be good for these translations? Thanks!!!

I used to use accreditedlanguage.com but they became very expensive as they grew into bigger corporate venues. Same is true for GTS and Branded Translations as well. It may be worth asking for a quote though. They can sometimes be reasonably priced.

Now, I typically contact these professionals mostly on UpWork and sometimes on Freelancer. It's a lot cheaper, but you really have to interview them on Skype and get a feel for what they can do. Advertising translations can be tricky. Words used in one language may not be appropriate for another language.

I have a custom set of scripts. No, you cannot have them or buy them from me, sorry. Mine cost me about $4k so far.
May I ask what the strategy would be for one to get similar scripts (for the future)? Did you just hire a developer to incorporate them for you? Many thanks!

Did you just hire a developer to incorporate them for you? Many thanks!

We all need relationships with specific professionals for all the varieties of tasks our respective businesses require. I have relationships with graphics & media pros, developers, translators, etc., etc. You just need to find the ones that are most suitable to your specific business(s).

The scripts I have were created by a developer. That specific developer retired a few years ago, and now I have a new developer. This developer is highly regarded and $70 per hour. He gets things done fast and correct the first time around usually. That is not the developer I recommend for anyone just getting their business going.

I recommend going to UpWork or Freelancer and posting your needs, get some quotes, interview them on Skype, and test a couple of the ones you are comfortable with.

Everyone that is building a business in any field must have subcontractors working on their behalf for many of the tasks we encounter with our companies.

Last edited:
banners
Back