The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

bilelbboy

Hello
Guyes please anyone who could help please please ! i need 30$ to buy a bluehost vps hosting , you can buy it for me no problem but anyone who could help i'll be verry grathfulle for him. sorry about my english. i repeat guyes if anyone could help in any way even a 0.01$ i'll be verry grathfull. in my situation right now it is impossible to charge my paypal account so again if you could help please.
Any one who can't i'll appreciate his time for reading my post thank youu
this is my paypal : bilelbboy3@gmail.com

Why do I have to help you?
Thanks for your time.
As i said i can"t load my paypal account we don't have paypal banks to load money in , in my country and the banks accounts are verry verry expensive. I'm in the middle of my business and i'm out of budget . That's my situation , i'll appreciate it if you could help me ! Thank's for your time

No ofense but i think its hard for someone to help you for free as everyone work hard for money in IM .Maybe try to offer a service for someone ,help him with a work etc to help you

No ofense but i think its hard for someone to help you for free as everyone work hard for money in IM .Maybe try to offer a service for someone ,help him with a work etc to help you
Thanks for the advice yeah i did work verry hard , the past 6 monthes i worked verry hard to gather just a 100$ and i spend it on testing and my last chance was buying a vps wich is the worst. i don't wanna spend another 6 monthes just to buy a vps that's why i asked for help. anyway thanks for the advice i appreciate it

banners
Back