The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SmartEnough

affiliate
hi
i want to promote cpalead/cpagrip offers in startapp CPI offers
question 1 : where i can find offer creatives "banners...etc" ?
question 2 : how to setup voluum with cpalead ?
question 3 : which affiliate network is good at cpi offers , not "clickdealer,maxbounty,yeahmobi" i already signed up in yeahmobi and they didnt approve me .
question 4 : which offers is working well with startapp ,airpush ,tapit traffic ?

hi
i want to promote cpalead/cpagrip offers in startapp CPI offers
question 1 : where i can find offer creatives "banners...etc" ?
question 2 : how to setup voluum with cpalead ?
question 3 : which affiliate network is good at cpi offers , not "clickdealer,maxbounty,yeahmobi" i already signed up in yeahmobi and they didnt approve me .
question 4 : which offers is working well with startapp ,airpush ,tapit traffic ?

Okay, so we can all see that you have not done any research here in this community because there are tons of threads and posts to answer all of your questions.

Creatives and banners from the advertisers are found in your affiliate dashboard at the networks you have joined. The alternative is to make your own or have them made for you and then get them approved by the advertiser through your AM.

Setting up Voluum can be found at their site and YouTube with loads of videos about tracking. As well, we have a great thread here, Voluum - The Ultimate Guide!, which you would have found with about three seconds of time doing a search on Voluum with our search feature (upper right).

For CPI offers, start a new thread in the Business Centre Forum or the Newbies Helpdesk Forum and title it, "Seeking Newbie Friendly Networks With CPI Offers". Select the title prefix of, "Looking For".

Ask you AM which offers are working well. Develop a relationship with your AM, this is a good talking point as a conversation starter between your AM and yourself.

Honestly, we can see you need to learn the most important portion of our businesses in this industry, that is RESEARCH! You need to become an awesome researcher. It starts by doing searches here in the community to find threads that are about the topic on which you have questions.

There are more than 85K threads in this community, learn to search through them with our search feature to find the answers you seek. If that doesn't provide you enough information, then start a thread on the topic with which you need help. Easy Peesy!

Last edited:
Okay, so we can all see that you have not done any research here in this community because there are tons of threads and posts to answer all of your questions.

Creatives and banners from the advertisers are found in your affiliate dashboard at the networks you have joined. The alternative is to make your own or have them made for you and then get them approved by the advertiser through your AM.

Setting up voluum can be found at there site and YouTube with loads of videos about tracking. As well, we have a great thread here, Voluum - The Ultimate Guide!, which you would have found with about three seconds of time doing a search on Voluum with our search feature (upper right).

For CPI offers, start a new thread in the Business Centre Forum or the Newbies Helpdesk Forum and title it, "Seeking Newbie Friendly Networks With CPI Offers". Select the title prefix of, "Looking For".

Ask you AM which offers are working well. Develop a relationship with your AM, this is a good talking point as a conversation starter between your AM and yourself.

Honestly, we can see you need to learn the most important portion of our businesses in this industry, that is RESEARCH! You need to become an awesome researcher. It starts by doing searches here in the community to find threads that are about the topic on which you have questions.

There are more than 85K threads in this community, learn to search through them with our search feature to find the answers you seek. If that doesn't provide you enough information, then start a thread on the topic with which you need help. Easy Peesy!

ok thanks you :)

banners
Back