The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Seeking Advice on CPAlead Apps Promotion with Low Payouts

UmmRahulHere

affiliate
Hey fellow marketers,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out because I'm fairly new to CPA marketing, and I've been contemplating promoting CPAlead apps. However, I've noticed that their maximum payout is just $2, which does raise some concerns about profitability. Nevertheless, I'm determined to give it a try, and I'm seeking your expert advice on this matter.

Are there any low-budget ad networks or strategies you could recommend that might help me turn a profit despite the low payouts from CPAlead? Your insights and suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and I'm open to learning from your experiences.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and guidance!

Best regards,
Cilan

Do you mean CPI of mobile apps?
Your profitability will depend on 2 things;
  1. The value that the app offers to the potential customer
  2. How good your traffic is for that user segment
These both must work together to see any profit.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and guidance!
Low budget means $500 or $50?
Mobile push ads might work --in what GEO or Tier?
Most ad networks will require a $50 - $100 initial deposit.

Last edited:
Do you mean CPI of mobile apps?
Your profitability will depend on 2 things;
  1. The value that the app offers to the potential customer
  2. How good your traffic is for that user segment
These both must work together to see any profit.

Low budget means $500 or $50?
Mobile push ads might work --in what GEO or Tier?
Most ad networks will require a $50 - $100 initial deposit.
"Thank you for your reply. Since I'm just beginning my career, I believe that investing $100 in my financial situation, with a specific GEO location in mind, is reasonable." However, could you please advise me on whether I should consider using a paid advertising platform for a $2 offer? If so, which platform would you recommend, or should I stick with free traffic?"

How are you going to get a real 100-500 'free traffic' a day (not counting web bots --indexing and scrapers) what is your plan and how long will it take you? --have you got any experience in generating free web traffic?

I have never bought traffic for this type offer and at this price point --free install?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

I don't have any slam-dunk for you on buying traffic. Read the user comments about the quality of traffic they are buying and where they are buying it. Every guy selling traffic is going to tell you why they are the best.

It's great to see your determination to make CPA marketing work, even with low payouts. While Cpalead maximum payout of $2 might seem challenging, there are strategies you can explore to make it profitable.

It's great to see your determination to make CPA marketing work, even with low payouts. While Cpalead maximum payout of $2 might seem challenging, there are strategies you can explore to make it profitable.
Consider exploring platforms like for low-budget ad networks. They offer a range of advertising solutions that can help you optimize your campaigns and maximize your ROI, even with lower payouts. Additionally, you might want to focus on high-converting niches or geographies where you can still achieve profitability, despite the lower payouts.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can *safely* afford $0.04 CPC @ a $2.00 pay-out if you need to use a per forma projection
; 2.00 * 0.20
; 2.00 * 0.05
; 2.00 * 0.02
0.04 a 2% conversion ratio *should be a good break even (or better) bet --there are many factors --you may optimize to do better

banners
Back