The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Seeking Advice for Low-Budget Affiliate Campaign - Facebook Ads Case Study

ManishMandhan

affiliate
Hello fellow marketers,

As a complete newbie in the world of affiliate marketing, I recently undertook my first-ever Facebook ads campaign to promote a cookbook as an affiliate. Given my limited budget, I approached the campaign with cautious optimism, but unfortunately, I encountered some unexpected challenges along the way. I'm hoping to gain insights and advice from the experienced members of this community to overcome these obstacles.

Two days ago, I launched the campaign with a minimal budget, and I tried my best to optimize the settings. However, upon reviewing the reports, I noticed a concerning trend - my Facebook ads were primarily being shown to 65+ age women. This targeting issue is particularly alarming for me, as I had intended to target a different audience for this campaign.

Furthermore, even though some users clicked through to my bridge page, I faced the disheartening reality that they did not convert to the affiliate offer for the keto diet cookbook. As a newcomer with a small budget, I had to make a tough decision to stop the campaign to prevent further financial losses.

Given my limited resources, I'm keen to learn from this experience and discover practical strategies to enhance my future campaigns. Therefore, I am reaching out to seek your invaluable insights and feedback on two main aspects of this case study:

1. Budget-Friendly Targeting: How can I optimize my targeting settings effectively with a limited budget to reach the right audience and avoid wasting resources on irrelevant demographics?
  2. Low-Cost Conversion Tactics: What low-cost strategies or techniques can I employ to improve the conversion rates on my bridge page and maximize the effectiveness of my affiliate offer?
I'm deeply grateful for any advice, tips, or recommendations you can share, drawing from your wealth of experience in affiliate marketing. My objective is to learn and grow in this dynamic field while making the most of my modest budget.

Thank you kindly for your support and valuable contributions.

MI
Back