The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

aksel

affiliate
Hello, guys.
well, im a newbie on affilaite marketing and i found this forum by doing some searsh on google about pops traffic sources, i read a few article about popunder networks, but i dont found yet what im looking for !
first im sorry for my bad english..so i have an account on mobedia and i get a few laeds by promoting smart link on popcash. but i did not make a succes comapigns even if i set my blackliste and block all bot/proxy ..i tested popads with the same smart link but no conversions.
i turned to promot offfers but i did not get any conversion from both popads and popcash..i spent like 50 dollars and got like 10 dollars in general.
1/ what is your advices for me as newbie ?
2/are pops really works ?
3/what is your opinion about push traffic and native ?
4/what is best source of traffic (networks) ?

What does your tracker report about your traffic source and your pop landers?

1/ what is your advices for me as newbie ?

Oh my! This will take all week!;)

You are doing what I would tell a Newbie, asking loads questions and taking action!

2/are pops really works ?

They do really work. It is an art and you definitely need to have great creatives, copy, with exceptional angles, hooks, and triggers!

3/what is your opinion about push traffic and native ?

Two different animales and they both produce. Many native providers have added push to their platforms.

4/what is best source of traffic (networks) ?

Really? This is like asking "what is the best version of white?".;) There are literally hundreds of great traffic sources, but you need to find those that best serve your niche, your offers, your demographics.

Last edited:
Hey man, T J covered most of it, but to be honest - sometimes offers simply don't work, you just have to keep looking for the next converting offer.
I had a great experience with both Pop & Push ads and I think it not only depends on the offer but on the traffic source you are working with - I always ask for best verticals and volumes of traffic when I start working with a new traffic source, that way I'm able to narrow down my options and I avoid of wasting my time.

Try to start with the big platforms to begin with - Propeller ads, AdMaven etc..

but to be honest - sometimes offers simply don't work, you just have to keep looking for the next converting offer.
  1. Does the offer pay enough to pay the cost of the pops?
  2. How easily does the offer convert?
  3. Is the offer affordable to that type of traffic (demographically)?
  4. Do you understand the specific demographics of the traffic you get?

You are doing what I would tell a Newbie, asking loads questions and taking action!

They do really work. It is an art and you definitely need to have great creatives, copy, with exceptional angles, hooks, and triggers!

Two different animales and they both produce. Many native providers have added push to their platforms.

Really? This is like asking "what is the best version of white?".;) There are literally hundreds of great traffic sources, but you need to find those that best serve your niche, your offers, your demographics.

THANK YOU FOR ASNWERING THOSE QUESTIONS, i really apreciate.
UPDATE: i tested many offer/lander/traffic sources and i would say that there is a lot of networks sell bot traffic.
and this is the big challenge
now i can make 30-40 dollars per day with pops traffic, only pops.

THANK YOU.
well, i have tested many offers/lander/traffic sources..and i would say that there a lot of networks that sell BOT traffic and thats make it hard to make profite, because you spend too much money to buy BOT TRAFFIC.
another thing is i was so curious why all ad networks does not promote the offerss or atleast copy sucess compaigns. why they helpe us ? it is very simple to pick an offer make lander and promote it on the best placement.
1/if affiliate networks or trackers has all data over years, why they dont use it ?
2/as i know all ad networs (traffic sources) can see our compaign, why they dont use our data ?

Hey man, T J covered most of it, but to be honest - sometimes offers simply don't work, you just have to keep looking for the next converting offer.
I had a great experience with both Pop & Push ads and I think it not only depends on the offer but on the traffic source you are working with - I always ask for best verticals and volumes of traffic when I start working with a new traffic source, that way I'm able to narrow down my options and I avoid of wasting my time.

Try to start with the big platforms to begin with - Propeller ads, AdMaven etc..

Correct, and another thing try to find network that sell real traffic.

A lot of cheap pop or CPM Display traffic is 40% useless bots and frauds. Any CPC traffic that requires a click will filter out the older style bots (but not Google Chrome headless or Selenium < when coded right).
So $1.70/for 1000 is really $1.70/for 600
600 'maybe/1000(less bots)' hits - 20-60 click through may convert 1 or 4 depending on your landing page's and the offer's quality.

banners
Back