The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Clickfunnels VS Voluum

Christopher Noble

affiliate
Hey, new to the forum.
I hope everyone and their families are well. Looking forward to quality conversations and learning with everyone.

Any advice on whether I should use a VPS/CDN or is builderall actually as good as I hear? Going to be running campaigns through social media and I am stuck on whether to do old fashion hosting and rip landing pages with adplexity etc. Or to go with builderall. Are these all in ones actually reliable? What are professionals using now a days?

Im stuck in analysis paralysis with all the misinformation on the web and people trying to make money off of clickfunnels affiliate program lol

This is the first time I have reached out to anyone because I wanted to study everything relentlessly first so Im not "That Annoying Guy" every forum has.

After 3 to 6 months of 18 hour days of research here is my thought process and action plan with a $500 monthly budget.

My goal is also to create a really good case study for anyone and post regular updates.

A.Tracking (Binum)

B. Hosting (See initial question above) Possibly liquid web or fastcommet possibly builderall if all in ones are worth it.

C. Spyware (adplexity) *Would be open to cheaper/alternatives to save money for ad revenue.

I will be using FB as the traffic source.

Ill use 3 affiliate networks.

Advidi, Click dealer, clickbank (Unless better ideas) preferably one that offers a manager to perhaps get some inside scoops.

Next pick 3 offers.

After probably to much research I was thinking Travel, automotive, and the 3rd being either healthcare, insurance or retail etc. (Open to opinions)

Next create 3 landing pages/ads for each.

The first one will act as a control, then the 2 others test variations.

Maybe a different pic, header, description etc.

Next launch the ad on face book.

**Still looking for advice on optimal amount of time to run a test for an offer, ad, landing page etc.

I believe the min cost is $1 to 5 a day or something like that.

Next a test run.

I need to overcome knowing how to determine properly when to pull out, or put all the eggs into one converting campaign after running tests and optimizing. (This part still nervous obviously due to being the most important)

Then optimize, rinse repeat.

In summary,

1. Get Aff Networks

2. Offers

3. FB ad/s

4. FB ad/s leads to Squeeze page (AKA Email Optin) where I can get their email for future verticals.

5. Email Optin for future marketing which then leads to a landing page.

6. They click call to action link which leads them to the promise land.

7. Conversion.

Then I guess repeat, but I am most unsure in how to utilize my tight budget and maximize results until I can dump more.

I know I also have to study the demographics which FB gives parameters for and study how they interact with different stages of the funnel for optimization since that is key.

Due to COVID leaving me unemployed with a family to provide for and bills piling, I am going all in. I have been familiar with the industry but until now haven't had the time to invest all in and I hate doing things half-assed.

I have realized the industry changes so much that the web is clearly oversaturated with misinformation and I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am a prior business owner and audio/video production engineer so I am hoping I can use my knowledge in straight line marketing, sales and UX/UI to help.

I am eternally grateful

Last edited:
I'm no marketing expert, I consider myself a newbie so take what you will from my reply.
If there's one thing I've learnt about this industry it's tracking and optimizing are key to success, and it's not something you can learn overnight. It looks like you're trying to learn everything at once and I can't help but think it will be too much.
I started out direct linking smartlinks at mobipium using popunders just to get data, it was an easy setup and I got hundreds of thousands of visitors for $300. Two months later I still feel like I know nothing about analysing data.
If I were you I would break your plan down into smaller chunks and test run each segment to avoid information overload.
Plus I can't help thinking you're missing a trick not using Youtube with a background like that

I'm no marketing expert, I consider myself a newbie so take what you will from my reply.
If there's one thing I've learnt about this industry it's tracking and optimizing are key to success, and it's not something you can learn overnight. It looks like you're trying to learn everything at once and I can't help but think it will be too much.
I started out direct linking smartlinks at mobipium using popunders just to get data, it was an easy setup and I got hundreds of thousands of visitors for $300. Two months later I still feel like I know nothing about analysing data.
If I were you I would break your plan down into smaller chunks and test run each segment to avoid information overload.
Plus I can't help thinking you're missing a trick not using Youtube with a background like that

I appreciate the feedback, beyond grateful for any help.

Wont lie I know nothing about popunder style marketing.

I have a long background in data analytics and marketing for video and audio. Just not in the affiliate realm. I definitely plan to use that to my advantage when creating social ads. I see your point.

I guess I just want to avoid as much rookie mistakes as possible.

Last edited:
VPS/CDN or is builderall

We have tried most all of the "all-in-one" solutions over the years. They have a purpose and can't say we had any extremely poor experiences with them. However, eventually we all use our own servers and host our funnels on them.

If, starting out, you want to use a service like that to get a kick-start with your business, it's understandable. Keep in mind, those services are likely not going to be as fast at page loads as your own server(s).

If you are not experienced with landers, then you will still need to outsource the work for them and import them to the "all-in-one" platform. For example, most of us use intelligence platforms to identify what offers, landers, creatives, traffic sources, geos, and demographics are currently working and where they are working. Then we have our dev guys (cheap and easy to find on UpWork, etc.) and have them make modified versions of the landers and creatives, upload them to our servers, and use the aforementioned traffic source(s) and geos that are known to work.

old fashion hosting and rip landing pages

That is by no means old fashion! It is an area of our business that has grown and become more sophisticated.

analysis paralysis with all the misinformation

If you were to get "analysis paralysis", I would think it should be from valid information and not misinformation. I think you may be getting confused. For one thing, analysis paralysis is a false and misleading declaration. It does not actually exist. The entire expression and the concept was created by marketers more than 20 years ago as a fear tactic, and a very well designed "pattern interrupt" which has been expanded into mainstream media now. Pattern interrupts are now taught in law schools, media colleges, and marketing fields of all types.

To deal with misinformation, develop some very simple validation practices to eliminate that crap from your efforts. Look for people that have first hand experience, look for validation of a product or service in places like AffiliateFix where you can often chat directly with the vendor.

The idea that there is too much information out there is like saying there are too many pieces of history in the Smithsonian Museum. Both statements are lies. Do not lie to yourself or spread the rumor that there is too much information anywhere. What you are really feeling is excitement, but you have been trained to see it as too much of something. When I walked into the Smithsonian for the first time, I thought to myself "I will be spending a lifetime coming back here for more!"

After 3 to 6 months of 18 hour days of research here is my thought process and action plan with a $500 monthly budget.

There you go! Amazing, you finally hit the nail on the head. Our industry requires all of us to research constantly. It is a mandatory part of our businesses. Secondly, you came up with a plan! Another absolute necessity in our (or any) business!

Plans are always evolving and that's because plans grow and so do we. Always be evolving!

Last edited:
We have tried most all of the "all-in-one" solutions over the years. They have a purpose and can't say we had any extremely poor experiences with them. However, eventually we all use our own servers and host our funnels on them.

If, starting out, you want to use a service like that to get a kick-start with your business, it's understandable. Keep in mind, those services are likely not going to be as fast at page loads as your own server(s).

If you are not experienced with landers, then you will still need to outsource the work for them and import them to the "all-in-one" platform. For example, most of us use intelligence platforms to identify what offers, landers, creatives, traffic sources, geos, and demographics are currently working and where they are working. Then we have our dev guys (cheap and easy to find on UpWork, etc.) and have them make modified versions of the landers and creatives, upload them to our servers, and use the aforementioned traffic source(s) and geos that are know to work.

That is by no means old fashion! It is an area of our business that has grown and become more sophisticated.

If you were to get "analysis paralysis", I would think it should be from valid information and not misinformation. I think you may be getting confused. For one thing, analysis paralysis is a false and misleading declaration. It does not actually exist. The entire expression and the concept was created by marketers more than 20 years ago as a fear tactic, and a very well designed "pattern interrupt" which has been expanded into mainstream media now. Pattern interrupts are now taught in law schools, media colleges, and marketing fields of all types.

To deal with misinformation, develop some very simple validation practices to eliminate that crap from your efforts. Look for people that have first hand experience, look for validation of a product or service in places like AffiliateFix where you can often chat directly with the vendor.

The idea that there is too much information out there is like saying there are too many pieces of history in the Smithsonian Museum. Both statements are lies. Do not lie to yourself or spread the rumor that there is too much information anywhere. What you are really feeling is excitement, but you have been trained to see it as too much of something. When I walked into the Smithsonian for the first time, I thought to myself "I will be spending a lifetime coming back here for more!"

There you go! Amazing, you finally hit the nail on the head. Our industry requires all of us to research constantly. It is a mandatory part of our businesses. Secondly, you came up with a plan! Another absolute necessity in our (or any) business!

Plans are always evolving and that's because plans grow and so do we. Always be evolving!

Wow, that was incredible information and inspiring.

Thank you for the feedback and knowledge.

I definitely see what you mean about analysis paralysis. I guess its more of a misdirection thing since all the claimed gurus are battling for your dollar to purchase their course.

I am always open to any advice and improving, whether I am making $0 a day or $1000.

I look forward to learning more and updating regularly.

Any advice on whether I should use a VPS/CDN or is builderall actually as good as I hear? Going to be running campaigns through social media and I am stuck on whether to do old fashion hosting and rip landing pages with adplexity etc. Or to go with builderall. Are these all in ones actually reliable? What are professionals using now a days?
rip the landing pages, and customize them , and host them with CDN , and run your campaign, of course tracking is very important.
follow my tutorial from here on how to create and host landing pages.

that's good enough.

A.Tracking (Binum)

B. Hosting (See initial question above) Possibly liquid web or fastcommet possibly builderall if all in ones are worth it.

C. Spyware (adplexity) *Would be open to cheaper/alternatives to save money for ad revenue.

I will be using FB as the traffic source.

you can start with a tracking tool that is cloud hosted and offers a free trial, u suggest you use bemob, they will give the first 1000000 event for free.

for hosting watch my tutorial, use amazon AWS, it's powerful and free if you just started, they gave you:
12 Months Free of 50 GB bandwidth .

for landing pages, you can use purelander

if you are promoting cpa offers in facebook ads, you facebook ad account will be banned.
you gonna have to use , push or pop, or native traffic or something similar.

all CPA offers get banned on fb?

It can be done with stealth, not black hat, but stealth.

FB AD > FB Page > Your Site (not a lander, but a content site on the subject)

On the site you should have banners for the offers and you should have content about the subject matter.

Listen up, I know everyone says you get banned on FB for this and for that. Most of it is true, but being banned is for not following their policies, period. It isn't that you cannot lead the user to your offers, you just need to be more sophisticated about it. All the big names do it. Pepsi & Coke, Coldwell Banker & ReMax, etc., etc. The platforms like FB are sophisticated, they are responding to their users on what they found acceptable, and we must conform to those new patterns. It takes work.

Content marketers have never had trouble leading FB users to their respective sites because we are not advertising "how to get rid of belly fat in a day" on FB. Instead, we build an entire site about belly fat, chin fat, arm fat, etc. and add new content to the sites several times a week. We simply build out the sites, use portals like FB to drive traffic to them by forming groups and asking people to share and build an audience.

FB has arrived at the point where you must be an effective content marketer with a level of sophistication in the content that matches that of the consumer. That means no ads that say "You'll Lose 20#'s By Morning!".

banners
Back