The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Push Notifications Journey on Zeropark to $10,000 per month

Thanks for amazing post Servando , I would like to open an account with Zeropark to test push traffic . Can you please refer me or give contact info for ZP Account Manager. Also do you have any Coupons for ZP ?
I don't have coupons this year, but if you register your account in their homepage they interview you and assign a manager if needed.

Do you create landing pages yourself or just rip them and tweak for your needs?
Normally we rip, adjust and tweak according to our needs.
Sometimes we create new ones but still it's just a concept of moving one landing or vertical to another and change the copy and you get a totally different new lander.

I read this whole thread before my account approval, its amazing. Thanks, servandosilva for writing this follow along, even though it's more than 6 months old; I guess nothing has changed since then.

To implement this we mainly need the best offer & optimization of push traffic.

Question:
Lander/Copy/Creative and Actual-Offer are of the same vertical? or
Lander/Copy/Creative is for a clickbait and offer is something different?

Do you capture email on lander?

Any reviews for purelander?

Last edited:
I read this whole thread before my account approval, its amazing. Thanks, servandosilva for writing this follow along, even though it's more than 6 months old; I guess nothing has changed since then.

To implement this we mainly need the best offer & optimization of push traffic.

Question:
Lander/Copy/Creative and Actual-Offer are of the same vertical? or
Lander/Copy/Creative is for a clickbait and offer is something different?

Do you capture email on lander?

Any reviews for purelander?

Hi man.
A few things have changed in the interface and added features in Zeropark, but yeah, it's pretty much similar to my screenshots so far.

As for your questions:

1. Same vertical. I didn't use clickbaity creatives for this campaign although I have tried them lately in several sources.

2. No

3. Yeah :) Create easy landing pages with PureLander - Servando Silva

Thank you for this informative journey. I was wondering what are your views on Desktop PUSH traffic?
I don't focus much on Desktop for Push traffic because most of the volume resides in Mobile (Android).
In some networks, desktop has only 30% of the volume, and in some others like Zeropark it's just like 10% or less while Mobile has got 90% of the market share.

banners
Back