The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Clickbank and Bing ads direct linking success

No names, but here's an example of a private message I've just received on affiliatefix:

"I meant to say that there is some upfront money need to start on ClickBank
Can you send me that upfront money to start!
As you think that need the Cost to start on ClickBank
I watched all your Videos and I'm even up to date, if I able to do the conversion"

I posted this thread to offer some advice about one way of doing affiliate marketing, not to offer loans for others to start their affiliate marketing business.

Cheers,
Dave

Here's a video showing the results of people who have implement this affiliate marketing method (all testimonials show as unsolicited).

Cheers,
Dave

A couple of new unsolicited testimonials:
Screen-Shot-2020-12-02-at-17.28.12.png

Screen-Shot-2020-12-02-at-23.21.05.png

Hi Dave,

Thanks so much for posting this stuff, it's super inspiring. Have you promoted Ted's Woodworking at all in the past? If you have, did you have much success with it?

Hi Dave,

Thanks so much for posting this stuff, it's super inspiring. Have you promoted Ted's Woodworking at all in the past? If you have, did you have much success with it?
Yes, I have promoted it.

I've had moderate success with it.

Pros: Good upsell uptake which means more commissions.
Cons: Refund rates seem to be just as bad as for diet products (I wasn't expecting this because Ted's doesn't rely on "promises" of success)

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Dave. You really got me excited with the videos and I like your approach of targeting only hot audience but even so, when i google/bing the product names there are ALREADY several pages of ads from affiliates. Is there still room to make money?

Hi Dave. You really got me excited with the videos and I like your approach of targeting only hot audience but even so, when i google/bing the product names there are ALREADY several pages of ads from affiliates. Is there still room to make money?
There is definitely money to be made. On Clickbank the trick is to not go after only high gravity stuff because that's where you'll be fighting off a lot of competition. The other thing is to look outside of Clickbank - there are literally thousands of affiliate networks and independent programs.

Cheers,
Dave

New video showing results with large traffic volumes:
Cheers,
Dave

Hey Dave,
I stumbled upon this thread because i am also experimenting with Clickbank and Paid Ads but adding an SEO twist as well. Great videos.

One thing I have noticed though is that most of your case studies seems to be for 1 day run.

Do you happen to have something with more data e.g running over 1 week and/or showing consistent earnings for more than 1 day?

Thank you.

Hey Dave,
I stumbled upon this thread because i am also experimenting with Clickbank and Paid Ads but adding an SEO twist as well. Great videos.

One thing I have noticed though is that most of your case studies seems to be for 1 day run.

Do you happen to have something with more data e.g running over 1 week and/or showing consistent earnings for more than 1 day?

Thank you.
I don't. Any campaign I load as a video I have to shut down before I load it otherwise I end up getting flooded with non-buying clicks. I will be have videos like this coming out in the new year.

I don't. Any campaign I load as a video I have to shut down before I load it otherwise I end up getting flooded with non-buying clicks. I will be have videos like this coming out in the new year.

No problem. Thanks for getting back to me. I understand your reason.

banners
Back