The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Clickbank and Bing ads direct linking success

Another testimonial I received today.
Screen-Shot-2020-11-10-at-19.55.57.png

Hey Dave, I'm Uzair from Youtube comments, buddy I am a Video editor I'm doing Video editing from last year I've edited too many market videos and promo videos. you can check my editing skills or I will edit your youtube videos for free just to make you sure that I am a good video editor and I will accept any amount from you to work for you please I want a job right now, Please Can I be your YouTube Video editor?

Hey Dave, I'm Uzair from Youtube comments, buddy I am a Video editor I'm doing Video editing from last year I've edited too many market videos and promo videos. you can check my editing skills or I will edit your youtube videos for free just to make you sure that I am a good video editor and I will accept any amount from you to work for you please I want a job right now, Please Can I be your YouTube Video editor?
Thank you very much for the offer, but at the moment I'm not looking for a video editor. I may require video editing in future, in which case I'll reach out to you.

Thank you Dave I would really love to work for you. services like video production, video editing, youtube ctr thumbnail, making ads, making promos, and everything related to editing. I'm so excited to work for you. Can I have your Facebook Id? here's my Facebook id facebook. com/uzair.bhati I'll like to hear from you Dave, Thanks

Thank you Dave I would really love to work for you. services like video production, video editing, youtube ctr thumbnail, making ads, making promos, and everything related to editing. I'm so excited to work for you. Can I have your Facebook Id? here's my Facebook id facebook. com/uzair.bhati I'll like to hear from you Dave, Thanks
Let me send you a private message.

Just a quick update to anyone who has sent me a private message: I will get to you but I have a lot of messages to get through, so thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Dave

If you want to add a tracking id like with clickbank, you need to add subid=MYTRACKINGID after the question mark in the URL (MYTRACKINGID being whatever you want to identify the conversion).

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks Dave. I'm confused...
What I'm trying to do, is to direct link maxweb offers on Bing without using clickmagic.

can I still use the Microsoft parameters to see which device/network/keywords generated the sale?
many thanks.
Too many tools!

The law of URLs ALWAYS applies! (Or at least it should.)

the ? means the 'QUERY_STRING' content follows
/?
.html?
.php?
always works
&key=value becomes >/? tid=1234567 in your case
(The & is the delimiter that separates the parameter pairs after the first pair.)

*** UPDATE NOVEMBER 27: New Google Ads/Clickbank case study video. This time using a landing page. The video includes results:

Cheers,
Dave

MI
Back