*** Updated: Testimonials I received recently
Screen-Shot-2020-11-28-at-7.58.30.png

Screen-Shot-2020-11-19-at-14.25.16.png

Screen-Shot-2020-11-17-at-19.11.06.png

Screen-Shot-2020-11-10-at-5.55.19.png

Screen-Shot-2020-11-10-at-19.55.57.png

Screen-Shot-2020-11-12-at-9.45.16.png

Hi guys!

I've recently been trying out new methods of promoting CB products.

I've had success with finding low competition products that are selling pretty well and doing direct linking campaigns through Bing.

I recorded the setup of one of these campaigns yesterday (and the results) and thought it might be useful for some affiliate marketers just starting out.

The video contains everything behind the scenes: Finding a product, setting up the campaign, and the results.

Testimonials from viewers who have tried out the methods in the videos:

From Guy:
Screen-Shot-2020-09-19-at-18.52.16.png

From Erik:
Screen-Shot-2020-09-19-at-22.23.12.png

From Thomas:

Thanks, Dave, for your inside into this case study. I am very new to the affiliate market but thought that I will give it a try.

Due to Corona, I had some extra time to read and try out the affiliate stuff. I tried your case study last weekend and it hit me like a rocket.

I tested three different products. Since then with one product I made sales.

15th Aug $245.16
16th Aug $203.96
17th Aug $102.21

Cheers
Thomas

From Emon:

Thank you so much, Dave. By the grace of Almighty Allah I made my first sale with your teaching.
Best Wishes,
Emon
First-Sale.jpg

From firstcards:
I just try out this method. I was able to make my first ever sales on clickbank. All thanks to teachable. I am a loyal subscriber to your YouTube channel
cb.png

*** UPDATE NOVEMBER 27: New Google Ads/Clickbank case study video. This time using a landing page. The video includes results:

*** UPDATE OCTOBER 22:
New video with all my case studies in one video. It's a long one, but shows 5 different ways of successfully promoting Clickbank offers:

P.S. I'm not selling anything in this video, there are no affiliate links, no requests for email, nothing. If you find it valuable I'd appreciate a like and subscribe on Youtube, but other than that I hope it helps.

*** NEW DIRECT LINKING CASE STUDY October 29: Here's how to get cheaper clicks on Bing Ads and promote Clickbank products without competition:

*** UPDATE OCTOBER 9:
New Bing Ads/Clickbank case study video. The video includes campaign setup, and results:

*** UPDATE SEPTEMBER 25: New Bing Ads/Clickbank case study video. This time using a landing page with broad match keywords. The video includes results:

Please let me know if you've got any questions.

Cheers,
Dave

Last edited:
I’d also like to know what your outlay was. It’s always important when looking at CB stats. I’m assuming you’re in profit, Emon, because I made almost 200% ROI in my example.
It's an unbelievable ROI. I spent $6.72 with Bing Ad and made $59.8 with 4 Clicks. Almost 779% ROI. However, I added a few Keywords too. 2 Click from Exact Product keyword, 2 clicks from another keyword. Thanks, Dave.

Last edited:
Hey @techable and @Emon very interesting and great information! I am recently new to Clickbank and I was wondering do you guys feel that dietary supplements are the best products to promote from the Clickbank marketplace?
Honestly, as an affiliate marketer the best product for me is whatever will sell most easily. At the moment supplements fit the bill.

A strong point of supplements seems to be (and this is just my opinion at this stage, I don't have enough data yet to back this up) refund rates are lower than your average Clickbank product.

Anyone who's promoted Clickbank products over the years will know that refund rates tend to be quite high. While supplements still attract refunds my anecdotal evidence suggests that the overall percentage is lower.

@techable i see that makes total sense! especially right now supplements are the right move I just wanted to hear your opinion about Clickbank supplements because I just got my own supplement product approved on Clickbank and I am going to try to do some advertising for it as I am trying my hand at both entrepreneurship and affiliate marketing :) Wish me Luck!

@techable i see that makes total sense! especially right now supplements are the right move I just wanted to hear your opinion about Clickbank supplements because I just got my own supplement product approved on Clickbank and I am going to try to do some advertising for it as I am trying my hand at both entrepreneurship and affiliate marketing :) Wish me Luck!
That's awesome! Good luck with it!

Whats the point in using a lander if it's working well for you?
Just the add the extra parameter available in the hoplink to track the ad click.
Between the CB and Bing stats you can deduce the segments and their conversions.

I would just try a redirection server longing a 302 NGINX redirect --if that would fly ... (other URL)

See if you can scale it to a nice daily/(weekly|monthly income).

Think out of the box and KISS (keep it simple) :)

Whats the point in using a lander if it's working well for you?
Just the add the extra parameter available in the hoplink to track the ad click.
Between the CB and Bing stats you can deduce the segments and their conversions.

I would just try a redirection server longing a 302 NGINX redirect --if that would fly ... (other URL)

See if you can scale it to a nice daily/(weekly|monthly income).

Think out of the box and KISS (keep it simple) :)
Cheers!

Yes following the KISS rule is important. Over my affiliate marketing career I've noticed the simpler the systems are the more time you can devote to what's really important: finding offers and testing.

Hey Dave, I am not getting clicks, stat remains static on Bing. What should I look for to improve CTR?
Thanks

If you're seeing about the same number of impressions but no clicks, make sure your position hasn't changed. You may have started in position 1 or 2 but now dropped to position 4. If you position has changed you may need to increase your bid.

Also consider adding site extensions. By adding site extensions you make your ad more noticeable. You can add up to 4 site extensions which significantly increases the size and click area of your ad. With Bing (as opposed to Google) you don't need to have each site extension go to a different url, they can all go to the same direct linking hoplink as the main ad.

Site extensions and how to set them is a good topic for a video so I'll try and create one of them today.

Cheers,
Dave

Last edited:
Am I missing something, or traffic ends on the merchant's page since that's the final url?

Good question!

The final url is what is displayed in the ad. The final url only gets used by Bing if you don't fill out the tracking url field.

You need to put your hoplink into the tracking URL field as shown in the video. Bing will then send the traffic through your hoplink.

Please let me know if you have any questions or want to clarify anything.

Thank you ! Did you leave blank the field "your website url" ?
The only two fields you should fill out are final url and tracking url.

If you are promoting "Resurge" you would do the following:

Final URL: resurge.com
Tracking URL: http : // yourid.resurge.hop.clickbank.net <-- I've purposely added spaces so the forum doesn't parse the url

banners
Back