The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Yeahmobi BIGGEST SCAM NETWORK EVER ! ( STOLE MY $8000 )

YeahCPA and YeahMobi is a scam. All my traffic was 100% legit all other networks paid me for the same traffic. I have lost almost 21k for no reason! They just closed my account and never sent me a reason. All they did was ignore me. Stay AWAY from anything! that is YEAH! Do a search on google you will have lots to read. Good luck on getting your money back.

agreed that was really over the top. you want to try get them on your side, that level of agressiveness isnt going to work. i would just send a diplomatic, professional letter to their CEO highlighting your issue.

Truthfully, you both sound like a couple of children arguing. You calling him, "bro" then yelling all kinds of crazy shit in all caps about how you'll destroy them in 1 day. And then this guy that's supposed to be some kind of manager giving you line after line of bullshit and reminding you they're a "top 3 network". Just doesn't sound very professional on anybody's part. You guys will never resolve it acting like that.

UPDATE !

I kept messaging him everyday and finally he responded claiming that my traffic was fake so I won't get paid..He also said that he can convince the advertiser if I show the proof.. THIS IS BULLSHIT !..
This is the first time someone claiming my traffic to be fake ..Been working with many other companies and none of them ever had any complaints about my traffic...Anyway I have sent him all proofs so lets see what reason is he gonna make up now..
Will update once he responds back..

He was falsified, always make up reasons and nerver pay. I'm looking for YeahMobi CEO or his manager email address to complain this. I'm working with others networks and they have alert email address to receive problems.....But yeahmobi seem like not have.

He was falsified, always make up reasons and nerver pay. I'm looking for YeahMobi CEO or his manager email address to complain this. I'm working with others networks and they have alert email address to receive problems.....But yeahmobi seem like not have.

Yeah right..

After sending the proofs yesterday , he still didn't respond to it even though he is online..

Yeahmobi has paid me in time even when the leads I've sent didn't back up the advertiser just to keep business.
You should grab your phone and call them to sort everything out.

Damn, please do update us on this.

I certainly will..

Yeahmobi has paid me in time even when the leads I've sent didn't back up the advertiser just to keep business.
You should grab your phone and call them to sort everything out.

I sent him the proofs and no reply after that..I tried contacting few other AM's but none of them were helpful..They told me to talk to my AM..I am still waiting for his reply....Do you have their contact number ?..If so please give it to me..Thanks

any update?
I plan to run a campaign with this network

Nope..I sent the proofs yesterday and still waiting for his reply (He is online all the time yet no replies)..

YeahCPA and YeahMobi is a scam. All my traffic was 100% legit all other networks paid me for the same traffic. I have lost almost 21k for no reason! They just closed my account and never sent me a reason. All they did was ignore me. Stay AWAY from anything! that is YEAH! Do a search on google you will have lots to read. Good luck on getting your money back.
any screenshot or video to prove it??

YeahMobi is a joke, they were so unprofessional I didn't even follow-up on my application to join them, now I'm glad I didn't!

These guys definitely operate shady plus being that they all don't speak proper english make things even harder.I was sending traffic to them i got paid a few times then one Friday i didn't get paid they said the reason was my LP wasnt approved which they previously said it was anyway lost like $600 because of that.

Wow that is crazy, I've heard a lot of affiliates are having problems with these Chinese based affiliate networks recently and they also seem to operate completely differently to there US, UK and CA counter parts when it comes to non payment.

Wow that is crazy, I've heard a lot of affiliates are having problems with these Chinese based affiliate networks recently and they also seem to operate completely differently to there US, UK and CA counter parts when it comes to non payment.

The Chinese economy is tanking and I now wonder if this is having an impact on these companies ability to operate in the black.

Can anybody help me on this??..It's my $8000 , please help..Till now , no response after sending him the proofs..
What should I do now?

Hey Taiwo, isn't yeahmobi one of your main networks? If so, have you been paid recently?

If anybody helps me to get my money back , I will give that person $1000 from it ..Please anyone help me on this?..
Thanks

PM other AM of Yeahmobi and talk about anything,problems of you and Rio Lu. Show screen traffic and log chat with Rio Lu for them. And ask for help

MI
Back