The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Yeahmobi BIGGEST SCAM NETWORK EVER ! ( STOLE MY $8000 )

I'm on not on any side. I'm just saying that if they are scamming it would be a dumb move. More money to be made long term and there are easier ways to scam.

I hope you get your money and thanks for the warning. If they are indeed scammers I guess they won't be around for too long.

Oh ok..Thanks

Dear Sir

Yeahmobi team are never holding any affiliate payment for on purpose. unless the affiliate's traffics quality are fake or unreal. i work with yeahmobi for last 1 years and i always get payment on time, i would like to say it might be is your traffics quality has problem with it or you are using fake traffics to promote their offers .

I sent them all proofs then why are still holding my payment ?..He stopped responding again !..

So far,there are many affiliate was hold by Rio Lu. Not only thread master. Rio Lu not reply message on skype,not paid and not block account of us. He is not show any feedback from adv for us

Oh , I will fight until I get my money back..

As a newbie on this forum, I find some of the comments encouraging and yet others disheartening. Although many views have been put forward such as the manner of approach by @Champ and questioning the legitimacy of the traffic he used either intentional or not, are good points. However they are also beside the point. $8k is a lot of money to anyone and obviously he is conveying a message in two fold. 1. A request for assistance in retrieving HIS money that he has whole heartedly worked for and for all intentions in compliance with the regulations of the network....as who are we to doubt or even state that his actions were dishonest. 2. To broadcast to others on what has happened to him and to err on the side of caution if anyone is considering Yeahmobi....I for one had tagged them for consideration, but now I can just put them to the bottom of my list.

Thanks @Champ and I hope you find the help you need and get your money back.
All the best

Thanks for your comment..Me too hope the same..I just can't let my $8000 go like that..

Just to give some feedback, I have received my last 2 payments (every week) without problems.

Good for you..

You need to hire a laywer, a good lawyer, not a cheap lawyer outside the court please...
Now i have a lawyer, actually i have hired him for my work related stuff, and i do pay him good amount, but i never gave him any work unless any personal problem.
So i asked him, thinking about your situation, as i might face the same any day, and the way i invest money, i do not want to take chance, so it is better my lawyer and my chartered account to whom i literately pay every month, just to be on the safe side.
So my lawyer told it is possible to sue a company located in foreign land.

Whether you can afford the cost of litigation by your US attorney( you can hire online) or Indian lawyer and whether you will be able to collect damages (money awarded by the court) is a different matter.
You can, if you win, ask the court to require the defendant pay your legal expenses.
You can sue the company in American court, the American labour rules are very favorable for the employees though.
Not sure if yehmobi is an US company or not, i deal with Canadian company, so i have prepared every single step, if i have to sue, them anyday. Hope those days wont come..

First you need to know, where the HQ of the company, if it is in the US

Send the complaint to US Consulate Office, New Delhi.

You can send complaint to U.S. Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20210. or email them at foiarequest@dol.gov

American courts are empowered to prosecute any American, who had committed offenses, even in other countries.

Crime is usually territorial. It is a matter of the law of the place where it occurs. Nevertheless, a surprising number of American criminal laws apply outside of the United States.

Although the crimes over which the United States has extraterritorial jurisdiction may be many, so are the obstacles to their enforcement.

You may cross check my opinion with good lawyers, who are familiar with international laws.
I am not sure where are u from, but i think you r an indian . So indian court can send summon.
It will be useful some times, it depends upon your proofs.
I have suggested you to initiate complaint on the company through post only.
So without wasting your time, do something that will help you to solve the issue, and who can do it???
A LAWYER...So go get a good lawyer..Again No Cheap lawyer or advocate please...

Thank you so much..I didn't knew nothing about this , you were a BIG HELP ..Now I know what to do

@CPAEXPERT has a very good advice.
As their Linkedin company page, Their HQ located at China.

Thanks to him , I got a rough idea on what to do now..

Dude accept it you cheated them...If you have not then why the hell you did not go legal?
Why dont you ask the court to summon them, doesnt matter where you live, they are still bound with international laws.
IF you are honest, you will fight for the justice.

I haven't done any legal stuffs like that before..So I was skeptical to move on with it..If I could get my money without filing a case , that would be much better right? ..That's why I waited again..Since you have given me all required legal information , I think I know what to do now..Thanks again

Not necessarily some people don't even know where to begin with such things, not to mention the cost. A lot of these networks gives bull shit reasons at time to scrub your traffic, deduct your payment or flat out not pay you. If im in this guy position i doubt i would even waste time trying to go to court.

I split tested 2 networks(Adaction,CPAlead) with the same traffic, I got paid by both but the CR between each was very different. I actually loss out hundreds because i was solely using CPAlead for a period of time before i found out about Adaction. When it was time for Cpalead to pay me they actually lowered by payment on top of scrubbing my leads! The reason they said was there were a few reversals. If they wanted to rob me instead of scrubbing my leads and lowering payment they could have easily done that and base on what your saying i cheated them. With Adaction i seen a 60% increase in leads and because of my volume they pay me weekly i couldn't even get CPAlead to pay me with their early option even though they paid me almost 2k before. I contacted them about it all they can tell me is they dont scrub, how in the world can there be such difference in the amount of leads then?

Fact of the matter is these networks lie, they scheme, ive worked with yeahmobi they barely speak english, and im on the east coast in the US to speak with them i have to be on skype at like 1am.

Yeah I didn't knew where to start but now I think I am ready to move legally against them..
The thing is that I never had such an issue with any other networks..

OMG! my heart with you man

Thanks

This was back about 4 years ago or maybe longer. I have been in this business for 12 years now. My traffic was all good all other networks took it. It was paid traffic from adwords. I woke up 1 morning and tried to login and my account was gone for NO! reason. No email no response back to all the emails I sent. If you are going to ban pubs accounts and take the money you should be sending them an email and letting them know why they were ban and not getting paid.

It's really a easy fix and you would not see all the posts on the forums about this issue. This is not a new issue it has been going on for years. If someone in my network has bad leads or fraud leads I do not ban the pub, I get in contact with them and let them know what the issue is with the leads and try to fix this problem. Any leads that are charged back I will show proof of that to the member and he will be paid only for the legit leads not ban from the network with no reason why and legit earnings taken.

So if one of your pubs has 2000 leads and 10 of them are bad/fraud leads you close the account out and keep the earnings from the legit 1990 leads when it is very easy! to reverse them 10 leads and try to work with your members on fixing the error.

Sorry but no network should treat their members like this and leave them hanging!

Stay AWAY Everyone!!

Thanks for posting your story..We need to warn others so that nobody else gets scammed by them..

I sent you all proofs and you said you will talk to the advertiser..Now why aren't you not responding ???
See the attachment guys..He is always online and he said he will talk to the advertiser on 24th August but till now no response from him ..He is always online though...Give me my money !
I am sorry about delay, i have send your proof to the advertiser , but they are still tell us your proof can not show any of your performance as we as the traffics is real or fake. so pls do send me your real proof with all the offer's detail (include clicks and conversion ) on your screenshot you send to me is just offer's impression but there is no conversion data on that screenshot.

I am sorry about delay, i have send your proof to the advertiser , but they are still tell us your proof can not show any of your performance as we as the traffics is real or fake. so pls do send me your real proof with all the offer's detail (include clicks and conversion ) on your screenshot you send to me is just offer's impression but there is no conversion data on that screenshot.

See everyone ?..He never mentioned about this on his previous reply until I posted this proof : http://www.affiliatefix.com/attachments/ymnew-png.4809/

Till now he didn't say a word about that and suddenly when I posted the proof , he is saying that the advertiser said this and the advertiser said that..I had enough..You ask your advertiser to come on to this thread and explain the problem with my traffic or show us the conversation between you and your advertiser....

Hey Champ, do you have your conversion report by IP and device? That's usually enough proof for the network or advertiser and I've seen plenty of people sending that info to make sure they get paid.

Every quality conversion we made for yeahmobi, we got paid for it. There were sometimes that we couldn't keep all of our pubs and we accidently sent incent traffic to non incent offer and we didn't get our payment which is fair.
I think, there might be something wrong with your traffic.. Because non of the networks wants to pay for the conversions that they didn't get paid.

Every quality conversion we made for yeahmobi, we got paid for it. There were sometimes that we couldn't keep all of our pubs and we accidently sent incent traffic to non incent offer and we didn't get our payment which is fair.
I think, there might be something wrong with your traffic.. Because non of the networks wants to pay for the conversions that they didn't get paid.
Dear Sir
Thanks for the reply.
I am 100% agreed with you on this point, some of the fake affiliate always massed up with YeahMobi, they trying to send fraud traffics and to get full payment and that is totally contemptible behavior.
From the last three month Yeahmobi team are taking action about fake and fraud traffics and affiliate, we are not going to accept any of them .

Best
Rio

Yes fake affiliates should be kicked out from the network, they give a bad name to the real hard-worker. Success is not so easy to achieve. Yes, but i think i told earlier in a different post, some network they just banned the pubs and do not explain the reason of getting banned and will never reply, i believe the pub should not be paid if found to send fake and fraud leads and a warning should be issued, and then if the pub still continues the same, he should get banned from the network. Some newbies does mistake and learn bad stuff from different forum to earn money faster, but they do realize it later, a chance should be given instead of banning right away, and a warning will do the rest.
By the way i do not work with Yeahmobi, what kind of offer do you have? What is the average CPA?

I advise everyone to use only western-based networks. These Asian networks can't be trusted so much.

Last edited:
YeahMobi is well-known, trustful company. However I may agree that Asian-based networks are very specific in terms of payment and reports.

banners
Back