The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help How to make affiliate network payout?

how should i get my commission?

• ignore, its only $150

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • keep calling & emailing

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • take legal action

• name & shame here

• start a social media protest

• contact the merchant direct

• do something else

• Total voters

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
i got a network owes me $150
they accept the commission is pending
been over 6 months since the actions
but they say they are waiting for payment
--> from the merchant
now they gone quiet
how best to resolve it?

after 6 months? --sounds like a write off

Go to their office with a baseball bat
baseball-bat-cllestor.jpg

Trustpilot negative reporting. Then spread the Trustpilot link on social media network and affiliate pages.

This is an ongoing issue in the industry, especially with the affiliate networks. About half of them don't pay their affiliates unless the advertiser pays them. This is pure unadulterated bull in my opinion. Many of the networks require advertisers to make deposits into escrow accounts now to eliminate this issue. The payment to the affiliate still needs to be approved, but it can't go unpaid without a specific and provable valid reason from the advertiser.

I had this issue a long time ago and the affiliate networks know full well that on average affiliates have no affordable recourse, legal action requires more than the affiliate is owed in most cases. Additionally, the affiliates that earn big with the affiliate networks get paid regardless because they generate so much business that the networks can't afford to lose them.

In your case, I wouldn't be concerned that the network may cut you off, they aren't paying you so kick them to the curb. Having not paid you for six months is an indication they will never pay you.

Last edited:
In your case, I wouldn't be concerned that the network may cut you off, they aren't paying you so kick them to the curb. having not paid you for six months is an indication they will never pay you.
That's the reality of the situation. This why I am always very cynical about the way this business is often conducted.

banners
Back