The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

National Debt Relief Affiliate Program - $25K Owed

ironbull

The National Debt Relief Affiliate Program that is run via ShareASale hasn't completely paid me. (edited by Admin).

If you are thinking about joining this program, think twice.

They owe me (edited by Admin).almost $25,000.

I generated 1,788 sales at $27.50 per sale. In total $49,170 in commissions.

They voided 902 sales at $27.50. That's a total of $24,850. Here's the proof:

zBzeqdx.jpg

I have been in the affiliate industry for 10+ years. It's the first time that a company refused to pay me this kind of money.

The only reason they mentioned to not pay 902 leads was that the leads were low quality, which makes no sense as I run Facebook Ads traffic.

Be very careful with this affiliate program, because this could happen to you too. I would recommend to look for alternatives in the niche.

The person in charge of the affiliate program is Driss Merabtene. He is the most unresponsive affiliate manager I've dealt with.

The only way they can clean their name is by paying me the $25K that they owe. That way I can remove this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before WE delete this post --we can delete ANY post that WE consider unsupported defamation or against affiliatefix's TOS --FYI

The only reason they mentioned to not pay 902 leads was that the leads were low quality, which makes no sense as I run Facebook Ads traffic.
Well a certain % of leads should upsell (or in this case become clients).

Unless, you are prepared to file a lawsuit, you have lost the cost of the advertising and the time.

Amazing that you would return after 4 years just to post this.

Their TrustPilot ratings are 4.7 & 4.9 with over 35k reviews.

I'm very surprised they use Share-A-Sale for their affiliate program, doesn't make sense with the volume they produce.

You've not been here for a very long time, but I do remember you were 100% blackhat on FB back then and I have to think this is part of the issue with poor lead quality claims from them.

Also, let's not use the word scam around here please. There are plenty of ways to claim malfeasance without calling people and companies scammers. Here is why, if they see this thread and come here, they will just use the same words to describe you. If you are sincere about getting this straightened out, starting by name calling is not the way, it isn't the least bit sophisticated or effective. All it does make make companies dig in for a fight.

This thread has moved to the Disputes & Resolutions Forum.

MI
Back