The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Yeahmobi BIGGEST SCAM NETWORK EVER ! ( STOLE MY $8000 )

Must be a very good reason. Trust me 8k is peanuts for them. Why would they put their reputation on the line for this? Also if your leads are good they would pay you so you can run more traffic and both parties would make a lot more of you than 8k.

PM other AM of Yeahmobi and talk about anything,problems of you and Rio Lu. Show screen traffic and log chat with Rio Lu for them. And ask for help

I tried contacting some other Am's as well..They were like " Please contact your AM " ..I tried explaining my situation but they were of no help..And yea ofcourse some did told me that they will tell Rio Lu to reply to my messages but still no replies from him..

Must be a very good reason. Trust me 8k is peanuts for them. Why would they put their reputation on the line for this? Also if your leads are good they would pay you so you can run more traffic and both parties would make a lot more of you than 8k.

Are you on their side or my side?..If you have read the thread , you would have known that it's not just me , there are also many others who have been scammed by them ..So lots of peanuts is something for them ..I have sent them all proofs and yet not replies so far....

I tried contacting some other Am's as well..They were like " Please contact your AM " ..I tried explaining my situation but they were of no help..And yea ofcourse some did told me that they will tell Rio Lu to reply to my messages but still no replies from him..

Are you on their side or my side?..If you have read the thread , you would have known that it's not just me , there are also many others who have been scammed by them ..So lots of peanuts is something for them ..I have sent them all proofs and yet not replies so far....
I'm on not on any side. I'm just saying that if they are scamming it would be a dumb move. More money to be made long term and there are easier ways to scam.

I hope you get your money and thanks for the warning. If they are indeed scammers I guess they won't be around for too long.

UPDATE !

I kept messaging him everyday and finally he responded claiming that my traffic was fake so I won't get paid..He also said that he can convince the advertiser if I show the proof.. THIS IS BULLSHIT !..
This is the first time someone claiming my traffic to be fake ..Been working with many other companies and none of them ever had any complaints about my traffic...Anyway I have sent him all proofs so lets see what reason is he gonna make up now..
Will update once he responds back..
UPDATE !

I kept messaging him everyday and finally he responded claiming that my traffic was fake so I won't get paid..He also said that he can convince the advertiser if I show the proof.. THIS IS BULLSHIT !..
This is the first time someone claiming my traffic to be fake ..Been working with many other companies and none of them ever had any complaints about my traffic...Anyway I have sent him all proofs so lets see what reason is he gonna make up now..

UPDATE !

Dear Sir

Yeahmobi team are never holding any affiliate payment for on purpose. unless the affiliate's traffics quality are fake or unreal. i work with yeahmobi for last 1 years and i always get payment on time, i would like to say it might be is your traffics quality has problem with it or you are using fake traffics to promote their offers .

Dear Sir

Yeahmobi team are never holding any affiliate payment for on purpose. unless the affiliate's traffics quality are fake or unreal. i work with yeahmobi for last 1 years and i always get payment on time, i would like to say it might be is your traffics quality has problem with it or you are using fake traffics to promote their offers .

So far,there are many affiliate was hold by Rio Lu. Not only thread master. Rio Lu not reply message on skype,not paid and not block account of us. He is not show any feedback from adv for us

Dear Sir

As a newbie on this forum, I find some of the comments encouraging and yet others disheartening. Although many views have been put forward such as the manner of approach by @Champ and questioning the legitimacy of the traffic he used either intentional or not, are good points. However they are also beside the point. $8k is a lot of money to anyone and obviously he is conveying a message in two fold. 1. A request for assistance in retrieving HIS money that he has whole heartedly worked for and for all intentions in compliance with the regulations of the network....as who are we to doubt or even state that his actions were dishonest. 2. To broadcast to others on what has happened to him and to err on the side of caution if anyone is considering Yeahmobi....I for one had tagged them for consideration, but now I can just put them to the bottom of my list.

Thanks @Champ and I hope you find the help you need and get your money back.
All the best

You need to hire a laywer, a good lawyer, not a cheap lawyer outside the court please...
Now i have a lawyer, actually i have hired him for my work related stuff, and i do pay him good amount, but i never gave him any work unless any personal problem.
So i asked him, thinking about your situation, as i might face the same any day, and the way i invest money, i do not want to take chance, so it is better my lawyer and my chartered account to whom i literately pay every month, just to be on the safe side.
So my lawyer told it is possible to sue a company located in foreign land.

Whether you can afford the cost of litigation by your US attorney( you can hire online) or Indian lawyer and whether you will be able to collect damages (money awarded by the court) is a different matter.
You can, if you win, ask the court to require the defendant pay your legal expenses.
You can sue the company in American court, the American labour rules are very favorable for the employees though.
Not sure if yehmobi is an US company or not, i deal with Canadian company, so i have prepared every single step, if i have to sue, them anyday. Hope those days wont come..

First you need to know, where the HQ of the company, if it is in the US

Send the complaint to US Consulate Office, New Delhi.

You can send complaint to U.S. Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20210. or email them at foiarequest@dol.gov

American courts are empowered to prosecute any American, who had committed offenses, even in other countries.

Crime is usually territorial. It is a matter of the law of the place where it occurs. Nevertheless, a surprising number of American criminal laws apply outside of the United States.

Although the crimes over which the United States has extraterritorial jurisdiction may be many, so are the obstacles to their enforcement.

You may cross check my opinion with good lawyers, who are familiar with international laws.
I am not sure where are u from, but i think you r an indian . So indian court can send summon.
It will be useful some times, it depends upon your proofs.
I have suggested you to initiate complaint on the company through post only.
So without wasting your time, do something that will help you to solve the issue, and who can do it???
A LAWYER...So go get a good lawyer..Again No Cheap lawyer or advocate please...

Dear Sir

If we have problem with traffics. Why does he not block account? Why does he still approve offers? and still accept run campaigns?
Could you explaint??? :)

Last edited:

Dude accept it you cheated them...If you have not then why the hell you did not go legal?
Why dont you ask the court to summon them, doesnt matter where you live, they are still bound with international laws.
IF you are honest, you will fight for the justice.

Dude accept it you cheated them...If you have not then why the hell you did not go legal?
Why dont you ask the court to summon them, doesnt matter where you live, they are still bound with international laws.
IF you are honest, you will fight for the justice.

Not necessarily some people don't even know where to begin with such things, not to mention the cost. A lot of these networks gives bull shit reasons at time to scrub your traffic, deduct your payment or flat out not pay you. If im in this guy position i doubt i would even waste time trying to go to court.

I split tested 2 networks(Adaction,CPAlead) with the same traffic, I got paid by both but the CR between each was very different. I actually loss out hundreds because i was solely using CPAlead for a period of time before i found out about Adaction. When it was time for Cpalead to pay me they actually lowered by payment on top of scrubbing my leads! The reason they said was there were a few reversals. If they wanted to rob me instead of scrubbing my leads and lowering payment they could have easily done that and base on what your saying i cheated them. With Adaction i seen a 60% increase in leads and because of my volume they pay me weekly i couldn't even get CPAlead to pay me with their early option even though they paid me almost 2k before. I contacted them about it all they can tell me is they dont scrub, how in the world can there be such difference in the amount of leads then?

Fact of the matter is these networks lie, they scheme, ive worked with yeahmobi they barely speak english, and im on the east coast in the US to speak with them i have to be on skype at like 1am.

YeahCPA and YeahMobi is a scam. All my traffic was 100% legit all other networks paid me for the same traffic. I have lost almost 21k for no reason! They just closed my account and never sent me a reason. All they did was ignore me. Stay AWAY from anything! that is YEAH! Do a search on google you will have lots to read. Good luck on getting your money back.
Dear Sir
No one at YeahMobi can Hold your payment without any reason and proof, we are working closely with the advertiser ,once we get your traffics feedback we will for surely send you on time.

How do you proof that your traffics was 100% legit and you need to give us the promotion screenshot or tell us where did you promoted our offer, that would be the most significant proof that you need to show.

I believed all the network are doing the same thing with affiliate , we hate fake traffics and poor quality and we are trying to stop those happen.

This was back about 4 years ago or maybe longer. I have been in this business for 12 years now. My traffic was all good all other networks took it. It was paid traffic from adwords. I woke up 1 morning and tried to login and my account was gone for NO! reason. No email no response back to all the emails I sent. If you are going to ban pubs accounts and take the money you should be sending them an email and letting them know why they were ban and not getting paid.

It's really a easy fix and you would not see all the posts on the forums about this issue. This is not a new issue it has been going on for years. If someone in my network has bad leads or fraud leads I do not ban the pub, I get in contact with them and let them know what the issue is with the leads and try to fix this problem. Any leads that are charged back I will show proof of that to the member and he will be paid only for the legit leads not ban from the network with no reason why and legit earnings taken.

So if one of your pubs has 2000 leads and 10 of them are bad/fraud leads you close the account out and keep the earnings from the legit 1990 leads when it is very easy! to reverse them 10 leads and try to work with your members on fixing the error.

Sorry but no network should treat their members like this and leave them hanging!

Stay AWAY Everyone!!

Dear Sir
No one at YeahMobi can Hold your payment without any reason and proof, we are working closely with the advertiser ,once we get your traffics feedback we will for surely send you on time.

How do you proof that your traffics was 100% legit and you need to give us the promotion screenshot or tell us where did you promoted our offer, that would be the most significant proof that you need to show.

I believed all the network are doing the same thing with affiliate , we hate fake traffics and poor quality and we are trying to stop those happen.

I sent you all proofs and you said you will talk to the advertiser..Now why aren't you not responding ???
See the attachment guys..He is always online and he said he will talk to the advertiser on 24th August but till now no response from him ..He is always online though...Give me my money !

Attachments

• ymnew.png
    ymnew.png
    25 KB · Views: 215
MI
Back