The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Who uses YouTube for marketing?

snakemaster

affiliate
Curious who uses YT for marketing, and how you make your Vids., I found this guide on the net and was hoping on getting some thoughts. A beginners guide to using videos.

**Edited by Admin** Emulating links to avoid your post minimum is forbidden.

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of results have you gotten, have they worked well for you?

Were you sending traffic to a blog/website, or directly to an offer (somehow without getting flagged)?
Not good results unfortunately. I spend $150 (which is not much in the context of starting a business but it still hurts).

I sent the traffic to Gearbubble. I like GB because there's no customer service involved. They do it all for you. I was promoting Mother's Day coffee mugs. I hired a designer off of Fiverr. I got the strategy from PPC Coach. I even modeled my video slide images after his tutorial. I only got 4 clicks from my YT ads. Yep, that's right. Only 4 clicks. It was pretty sad. I got thousands of impressions but not many clicks.

I've got $100 ad credit so I'm going to advertise Father's Day mugs on Youtube.

Last edited:
Not good results unfortunately. I spend $150 (which is not much in the context of starting a business but it still hurts).

I sent the traffic to Gearbubble. I like GB because there's no customer service involved. They do it all for you. I was promoting Mother's Day coffee mugs. I hired a designer off of Fiverr. I got the strategy from PPC Coach. I even modeled my video slide images after his tutorial. I only got 4 clicks from my YT ads. Yep, that's right. Only 4 clicks. It was pretty sad. I got thousands of impressions but not many clicks.

I've got $100 ad credit so I'm going to advertise Father's Day mugs on Youtube.

There was a saying ..... " Its not how and where you sell its what you sell , when you sell and to whom you sell " !!!

Mugs can really move big on FB and YT. I would use a "Harmon Brothers" approach for selling mugs to a Mother's Day and/or a Father's Day demographic. In fact, because of the huge age variations in both demos, I can easily see campaigns that offer several funnel options in the products, not just mugs either. A whole "hay day" of mugs, t-shirts, grilling aprons, and hats for the guys. Maybe some sun hats, t-shirts, beach blankets, and such for the gals.

Those two holidays are huge and easily tapped with earnings when approached correctly.

The answer is in USAGE - will it be not good to see ad in between interesting audio / video in you tube than jumble of text / image / video of FB .

Choice of Quality vs quantity

I guess all of these social media are very profitable for marketers, because it's quite easy to run marketing campaigns via social media. YouTube isn't an exception, because there you can open a channel where you will promote your services and products. Of course it will be a bit hard to make advertisements there because of a strict policy, nevertheless it's possible. You have to think about how to promote your services and how to promote your channel. YouTube in my opinion is one of the most difficult platforms for promotion, tiktok is much attractive in this case. However, if you have a strong desire to promote your services on YT, then why not.

Curious who uses YT for marketing, and how you make your Vids., I found this guide on the net and was hoping on getting some thoughts. A beginners guide to using videos.

**Edited by Admin** Emulating links to avoid your post minimum is forbidden.
I used it once for marketing purposes but I didn't create videos myself, have more experience in creating ads for this platform. But I would say that the most important thing here is to first have good ideas for your videos, to make some kind of a strategy before start making them, to define their structure, content, and so on. Then you have to find good software for making and editing videos, think there is useful info about this all across the internet, just see which one would work the best for you. Also, go through this forum and read all threads related to YouTube and video creation to get some ideas.

I used to. I worked as a cosmetologist and made videos of my work, so I have been found clients. It was a long time ago, so YouTube as a business platform wasn't spread like now. My Great Pride was a YouTube playlist where I squeezed pimples :D One of these videos watched more then 1 000 000 people. Although I hadn't have such goal. And yes, these were good times!
Now I use Instagram for cosmetology – in’t is much more convenient for a beauty sphere.

And YouTube is steel good, BUT! You need to use it correctly. It is nice when you:

a) Sale study courses. Then you need to improve your YouTube constantly.

b) ALREADY have an auditory. At least 1 000 subs.

c) Know how do YouTube algorithms work.

I think these are the main things.;)

Last edited:
MI
Back