The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Back to Affiliate Marketing and Dreaming of $1,000,000!

Dario

First week of my new Affiliate Journey :)

✅Traffic Source: PPC

✅Tracking Tool: I haven't used one yet, but I'm currently exploring options to find the best solution. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I believe that utilizing a tracker will help me boost my performance and achieve better results.

✅ Affiliate Network: MyLead

✅Type of Offer: Nutra

✅Offer Payout: For the offers I'm promoting, the payouts range from $14.58 to $19.34 per sale (COD).

✅I am unsure about: I'm uncertain about the effectiveness of some offers. I've tried promoting Rhino Gold Gel, but unfortunately, I didn't achieve satisfactory results.

Hi, I’m Dario! I’ve been interested in the topic of affiliate marketing for quite some time now (years actually ). When it comes to my affiliate activities, I've dabbled in them, but I've never taken it seriously. Maybe I just couldn't motivate myself enough. I knew about the existence of online journeys and follow alongs and I have now decided to create one myself.

As for the moment, I'm focusing on testing push and pop traffic on one of the advertising networks. I targeted the DE and ES markets. During a conference in Berlin, I attended a lecture that showcased Nutra-related creatives, and they performed exceptionally well. I decided to utilize these creatives in my campaigns, specifically for promoting the ErogenX and Depanten offers from MyLead.

My plan is to expand my advertising efforts to other ad networks, including Facebook and maybe TikTok. I believe these platforms have great potential for driving traffic to Nutra offers.

To track my progress more effectively, I'm actively looking for a reliable tracking tool. This will enable me to measure and optimize my results accurately.

So far, I have managed to make about $80 and invested approximately $30 in testing campaigns on PPC. I added $100 to my advertising platform wallet so I'm excited to see how these investments will pay off.

I will try to update my journal once a week to share my experiences and progress. Stay tuned for more updates on my affiliate journey!​

aa.png

These are trackers that other affiliates that are members have submitted a rating for.

If you can scale what you are doing --and get the return you are having now --looks good to me :)

Here is some of the reasoning behind optimization -- a tracking system matters a lot.

Hey everyone,

I'm here with an update on my affiliate marketing journey. Although I've been a bit short on time recently, I managed to make some progress and achieve some results.

When it comes to the tracking tool, I have finally decided to give Voluum a try (thanks for the list @Graybeard!). While I'm still in the exploration phase, I believe utilizing a tracker will help me optimize my campaigns effectively. I'm planning to conduct some A/B tests in Germany and Spain, just like before.

Now for the offers - it's challenging to select the one that performs best for me without conducting tests. I reached out to MyLead's support team for recommendations in Nutra, and they provided me with a list of offers. I'll definitely include them in my testing. One offer that caught my attention was Hondrostrong ES, and I've started promoting it, albeit with only one lead so far (unfortunately, but I didn't send much traffic to it).

For now, my main focus will be on optimizing my current actions and strategies. I'm hoping to integrate the tracker within a week or two, which will allow me to conduct additional tests and fine-tune my campaigns.

Now the most important part - the money. The validation process for my earnings is yet to occur, expected to take place in early July.

Stay tuned for more updates on my affiliate journey! If you have any suggestions or advice, please feel free to share.

Let's keep dreaming of that $1,000,000 together! ;)

Screenshot_234 (1).png

Congratulations on starting your affiliate marketing journey, Dario! It's great to see you have a clear plan and are already making progress. Regarding tracking tools, some popular options in the industry include Voluum, ThriveTracker, and BeMob. Researching and choosing the right one for your needs will definitely help optimize your results. Keep up the good work and best of luck with your campaigns!

Well i wish you best of luck to achieve your dream .Put your dream on your mind and sould and tell your mind that you will do it ,no way back
And never give up

Hey everyone!

First of all, thank you for your kind words! I sure hope they will continue to help me do the best job! :)

But let's get back to business.. It's been a while since I was active in the affiliate marketing scene, and I must admit, finding time for it alongside my regular job has been quite challenging. But hey, I'm determined to make it work!

Recently, I've been testing out various tools and techniques to improve my focus and time management. One method that caught my attention is the Pomodoro Technique (there's this cool app I'm using for it). Combining affiliate work with everyday life can be tough, but I really want to dedicate more time to my affiliate projects.

Naturally, my results have been affected by my limited time investment. Over the past 30 days, I've managed to generate just a little over $76, which is disappointingly low. I won't sugarcoat it – my lack of time for optimization has caused a drop in conversions and EPC.​

cckyTOcV8MCyMak4nsNCRS0JlL1U9aKXEZEJXi0cBYnLLUZCGnh63zXLHXDEtpF6h6r1u5osOc-DSCL0TmHvOtwEN-OIDj16X8IGh5vML3o1RWp-OqRRV5Y-lAnmmJmrNWYQ6zqjYV2mmWV5Rg4Mdjs

My primary goal for the next two weeks is to commit and generate around $200-250 within this period. I think it's quite achievable, especially since I've identified some offers that perform better than others. For now, I'm sticking with Nutra, but I've been increasingly intrigued by dating and sweeps. I've been investing a lot of time into reading blog posts from affiliate networks, educating myself further, and dating keeps popping up as an exceptionally profitable niche. What do you think about that? Well... while I'm considering exploring it, I'll stay focused on Nutra for now.

If any of you have faced similar challenges or have tips on boosting affiliate earnings amidst a busy schedule, I'd love to hear from you!​

Hey everyone,

Time for an update on my affiliate journey! It's been an eventful couple of weeks, and I'm excited to share the progress I've made.

First things first, I've been putting in some serious effort, and it's starting to pay off. The best part is that a good number of leads got validated, leading to my first payout request to my bank account. Now, the wait is on – they say it should hit my account within 14 days.

Focusing more on the ad network and affiliate stuff has definitely made a difference. Seeing the results come in is a real confidence booster!

As for my plans ahead, I've decided to stick with the current campaigns for now, but as I said in the last post, I'm seriously considering jumping into the dating niche! It seems like an exciting opportunity to explore and take things to the next level.

On a slightly different note, I've been itching to explore new locations for potential campaigns, but time hasn't been on my side lately. Still, it's on my radar, and I'll get to it when I can.

For those interested in numbers, ErogenX - DE and Start Erotique - DE are the standouts, bringing in $14.69 and $15.25 per lead from the German market.

SvzA1KMPN-5D6fkWazKHytsrDQBOw6D11kD99rpby1c1Au5ELP_T2SA35s4gbQYfVfoXQjU5_NnbRZTEij7LlbogN0PHBNDDZCt0hAfvLDru0_D6GUV8MfEXKuMJUwtq-VvTOO33lpr2HlLWbYe73Yc

If any of you have any tips or insights on the dating niche or just want to chat, feel free to reach out. Let's keep pushing forward and achieving our affiliate goals together

MI
Back