The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$828 the first hour today, happy to help people who have questions on shopify

Hi guys, If anyone does shopify & facebook ads here, I am happy to answer the smart questions & give how to improve & learn with you guys. :)

I am doing dropshipping which's: I have sellers on aliexpress ship people the items they get at my shopify sites.

Eg. cat bed is at aliexpress for $10, I sell it for $50 on shopify

On Facebook ads, you may target people with interests, demographics & much more. you may get very creative. :)

I would create like 10 ad groups at first, each targeting a unique interest like:
"people who have showed interest in cats" < actual facebook thing you may target :p
"people who like the top 3 cats FB fanpages"
"people who like *pet stores / cat grooming*
"people who like cat food brands"

Ads:
I get ad & lander ideaz @ bigspy (shows what ads matching keywords have had the most likes & comments to find super winning ads) & ecomhunt & create like 10 ads (2 > 3 images & 5 ad text versions, incorporating titles from other winning ads)

& I test the product, find the ads with the best CTR, keep the best ads & ship people the orders everyday with the app DSers which automatically uploads tracking #s from aliexpress matching the orders.

To the advanced people, I love your thoughts, I am here to learn & here are some strategies I utilize.
1. when creating ads, I find the ads with the most likes (almost every popular ali product has ads already @ FB)
I change the titles on the ads to titles from other winning products (facebook likes to have unique content) & add new creatives almost every day.

2. upsells like zipify's 1 click upsell adds post purchase sales.

3. find winning products & find which demographics are getting sales
on facebook, they give which ages, genders & states are getting the sales & what CTR they have which's the most important metric other then Roas (return on ad spend)
I create new ad groups targeting the best targeting with the demographics with the highest CTR & if they do good, keep the campaign earning & "scale" more (more targeting tests, daily budget up etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you share more details on what your main strategy was and which goal did you look to achieve? As you just inserted an image with some information on it, but you didn't really give us some context so we don't even know what to ask.

''SNIFFS'
I smell something from this thread ..
Season 1 Smell GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

- Samira

Could you share more details on what your main strategy was and which goal did you look to achieve? As you just inserted an image with some information on it, but you didn't really give us some context so we don't even know what to ask.
The smart ones always have the most questions. :)

Happy to help & kindly share your thoughts, we help eachother achieve like family which's why I'm here <3

Main goal: 3 million dollar mansion lol

I’m a complete novice about Shopify. How can you help pls?

I could create a little guide on what I am actually doing I guess, I will update this at the main post :)

Last edited:
Hi Krafty!
the smart questions
Well...you asked for it. So here it goes.

Questions:

1) How much did you spend on your FB Ad campaign?

2) What tracker are you using?

from other winning ads)
How did you determine the winning ads? Bigspy? What were your filters?
I test the product
You buy the product first and test it yourself? What does your "test" comprise of?
find ads with the best CTR
Where? BigSpy? What Filters do you use?
which automatically uploads tracking #s from aliexpress matching the orders.
This is done automatically by the Shopify Store you built? Right? How much does that cost you per month?

Sorry about so many questions,

I'm just VERY inquisitive by nature! Lol

-

Em

Hi Krafty!

Well...you asked for it. So here it goes.

Questions:

1) How much did you spend on your FB Ad campaign?

2) What tracker are you using?

How did you determine the winning ads? Bigspy? What were your filters?

You buy the product first and test it yourself? What does your "test" comprise of?

Where? BigSpy? What Filters do you use?

This is done automatically by the Shopify Store you built? Right? How much does that cost you per month?

Sorry about so many questions,

I'm just VERY inquisitive by nature! Lol

-

Em

Thanks just saw, busy week

1. today I'm at $2,633 in sales. $754 ad cost, $1179 in product cost & $873 profit :)

2. the facebook pixel is its own tracker & every stat on conversions on facebook ads like what was the male 25 > 54 CTR on ad 1 & how many females from Beverly hills ages 21 > 25 purchased the items, it gives everything detailed nicely. I also have google analytics which gives more good stats.

3. bigspy & ecomhunt, things like best selling topics on amazon, keyword "free shipping "get it here" "get it now" etc...

Shopify costs like $29 a month & comes with themes which convert like a magical ecommerce godking created them :)

Attachments

• motivation.PNG
    motivation.PNG
    359.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Hows fb ads nowadays? I heard some people getting high cost on ads.
I'm also running ads for my e-com, if you can help me, pm me. Thanks

Ahhhh! TY TJ. You have no problem with fraud on AfiiliateFix, why do you keep the post going? Sad, makes me think twice about this site

Ahhhh! TY TJ. You have no problem with fraud on AfiiliateFix

We fight fraud every day on this platform. We strive to be a white hat forum.

why do you keep the post going? Sad, makes me think twice about this site

I was responding to the post before mine, who is the one that actually revitalized this thread.

We try not to remove threads and posts unless they are outright fraud so that we have some content that provides members of examples of what not to do in this community and what not to do in our industry.

Believe it or not less than 15% of marketers are responsible for the massive 40% of fraud presented and experienced by our industry. Examples of what not to do are important for black hatters migrating to white hat (presently a big movement) and newbies.

Do you think advertising anything SaaS related is effective in facebook? Or just stick to LinkedIn?

Marketing any product requires being where the conversions will be found. You can't assume all SaaS products/services will be found effectively engaged for conversion in any specific location. Some may be effectively marketed on FB, some won't.

SaaS what?

What the service is about and who it is for ---will determine a 'fertile' advertising `placement` arena.
Some types of SaaS services can serve a wide interest segment. So, there are multiple places to try advertising.

So, define the SaaS --so the question has useful answer.

SaaS what?

What the service is about and who it is for ---will determine a 'fertile' advertising `placement` arena.
Some types of SaaS services can serve a wide interest segment. So, there are multiple places to try advertising.

So, define the SaaS --so the question has useful answer.
SaaS=Software as a Service (PoS System, CRM Software, etc)

banners
Back