The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ssd01rev

affiliate
Hey,

I've just started a shopify store. I am selling wallets and ship worldwide. But I don't really have much of a marketing budget and am rather inexperienced with marketing so I wouldn't want to learn through trial and error. I found out about affiliate marketing and saw a good opportunity.

Any ideas on how I can find affiliates?

Good luck first.

Second - a good place to start is the social media (Facebook/Twitter) both for customers and for affiliates.
It's pretty easy, it free but it will consume your time.
You can publish in your social media pages and in your online shop that you are looking for affiliates or you can even offer a friend referral program.

Hey,

I've just started a shopify store. I am selling wallets and ship worldwide. But I don't really have much of a marketing budget and am rather inexperienced with marketing so I wouldn't want to learn through trial and error. I found out about affiliate marketing and saw a good opportunity.

Hi, @ssd01rev and welcome!

This is an Introductions thread, I recommend that you study up on eCommerce sites to learn more about how to run your business. You can search for any topic by using that little magnifying glass on the upper right of any forum page. That's the search feature.

Re gathering affiliates, two things: 1 - do you have any experience in this area? 2 - please be aware that you cannot solicit or recruit here in the forums unless/until you become a verified vendor/network. If this is something that interests you, you can find out more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

If you need any help with it, just let us know. We're here to help you all we can.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Last edited:
Hey,

Welcome to AffiliateFix @ssd01rev !

As it's been pointed out, you need to stay on topic in the forums. This being an introductions thread. For your questions, and to gain optimal response, you may want to try the Newbie Helpdesk forum.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back