The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello - Where can I share my affiliate program?

RambleFix

Awesome Affiliate Program
Affiliate Manager
RambleFix.com
RambleFix - Speak and AI will Rewrite it.
Hello,

I'm Jamie, the creator of an AI tool called RambleFix.

It's quite simple, you speak to it and it uses AI to rewrite what you've said.

I just launched an affiliate program (which I won't share a direct link to here) and am now looking for advice on where I can share my affiliate program to onboard some affiliates.

I looked at posting to the affiliate programs board on here but couldn't because I lack permissions.

Can anyone shed some light on the requirements to share via that board?

Tips on other places would be greatly appreciated too

Cheers,

Jamie

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

That said, I looked at your website:
When websites want you to sign up and there is no pricing schedule for their services I assume that they are over-priced and leave.

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Jamie!

I see that you have submitted your vendor application. You just have to wait to receive your approval and vendor TOS before you can promote your company like our other Resources vendors. After that, you can generate interest with your vendor updates and posts. ;)

Meanwhile, why not browse the forums, see how our community interacts and their interests or needs?

If you need any help or have questions, just let us know.

Hello,

I'm Jamie, the creator of an AI tool called RambleFix.

It's quite simple, you speak to it and it uses AI to rewrite what you've said.

I just launched an affiliate program (which I won't share a direct link to here) and am now looking for advice on where I can share my affiliate program to onboard some affiliates.

I looked at posting to the affiliate programs board on here but couldn't because I lack permissions.

Can anyone shed some light on the requirements to share via that board?

Tips on other places would be greatly appreciated too

Cheers,

Jamie
Nice work! Does it have multiple languages? Does it have ability to understand different accents? An addition language to language translator would also be a great idea.

Thanks, yep - it's based on Open AI's Whisper model so it should support most languages and accents :)

You can speak to it in one language, then specify that you want the output to be in another, and it should translate between the two!

Welcome to the forum. It looks like an amazing project. I hope you will achieve more than you suspect here. Do you think of making an app also?

banners
Back