The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Member Looking for affiliates for a new offer

digitaljudas

affiliate
Hey folks,

We just launched a very small productized service agency, for small businesses.

The service pricing is at $100 flat per service, as a one-time fee or a monthly retainer.

Cant post links here since im new here.

The user acquisition plan is to keep it solely with affiliates, we just opened the affiliate program for affiliates across the globe.

We offer 10% off each sale of $100.

Which is the easiest way to get more affiliates?

First of all:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Secondly, 10% is very low in many cases
We just launched a very small productized service agency, for small businesses.

The service pricing is at $100 flat per service, as a one-time fee or a monthly retainer.
Define "service agency" better I pay more than $10 to watch chickens fu*k. You acquire a new customer, from my efforts, and when you get a repeat sale --I get nothing --am I *getting this right*?

monthly retainer implies repeat sales for you and nothing for me after the first sale I make?

For retainer orders, the affiliates get paid for 6 months. since this is not a SAAS app, and the service delivery costs a lot, we are keeping it at 10%.

Since the service is targeted at small businesses, can't really charge $xxxx. Our service agency pricing starts at $3500 and we pay our referrers 10% of the closure value. This is just for the really small businesses that can't afford the full-service agency pricing.

For the full-service agency pricing, we offer 10% on conversion, and for retainers, 2% lifetime rev share.

You should be paying your selling (independent contractors [affiliates]) partners 40-60 % of the gross profit on the item's (product's) selling price - COGS (cost of goods sold) --COGS means labor and material --not your own business overhead.

Since you won't name your product's specific genre --good luck

It's a low cost digital services vertical 100dollaragency[dot]xyz .

if i were to share 40% per sale, will you be promoting the offer?

if i were to share 40% per sale, will you be promoting the offer?
No and here is why:
  • You are just starting a business in some very competitive market areas with no real capital.
  • Your website is a WordPress template and the website is not finished --your contact us link is a demo on another domain ffs
  • I see bad English grammar in your text content also.
  • You have a lot of work to do before anyone is going to spend their money advertising you --bottom line.
You need real proof of concept to sell what you are trying to sell
You need a fast loading server and a better optimized landing page to get clients --you are not a real designer or developer, or; you just threw* this WordPress site up to get some feelers?

Don't give up but refine your skills (or actually prove them).

Last edited:
First of all, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Secondly, I am moving this thread to Introductions.

Which is the easiest way to get more affiliates?
By following the links that Graybeard posted for you and submitting an application to become a verified vendor. Being approved is the only way that you can try to recruit affiliates or do any soliciting here. It's one way we do as much as we can to protect members, especially newbies.

Vendor applications are free and easy but if you need any help with a submission, just let us know. Processing is fastest if you have all the requirements in place before you submit your application. ;)

Enjoy the forums.

First of all, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Secondly, I am moving this thread to Introductions.

By following the links that Graybeard posted for you and submitting an application to become a verified vendor. Being approved is the only way that you can try to recruit affiliates or do any soliciting here. It's one way we do as much as we can to protect members, especially newbies.

Vendor applications are free and easy but if you need any help with a submission, just let us know. Processing is fastest if you have all the requirements in place before you submit your application. ;)

Enjoy the forums.
Thanks for the update

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You are getting started and this is where the bigger bumps are. Don't give up, just keep making adjustments.

MI
Back