The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to affiliate marketing and looking for advice

keenlyknown

affiliate
I started a facebook page 14 days ago and just celebrated 20,000 followers. I woke up today to 25,000 followers. The page is called KeenlyKnown Facts. I am wanting to start to use affiliate marketing to find products that would fit my demographics and link them in my videos. Right now my demographics are mostly 55-64 (20%) 65+ (38%). Can you point me in the right direction with some advice?

eCommerce probably --people in that age group should have money to spend --or they are total washouts :p

Because you are dealing with Facebook you have limited your options ...

You must have load of fake followers to have that many in 14 days --that just does not seem to be right. Good luck to the winners ;)

people in that age group should have money to spend

An awesome age demographic, but I would build my ads groups for several different demo combinations for testing.
  • Men
    • Under 65
    • Over 65
  • Women
    • Under 65
    • Over 65
  • Couples
    • Under 65
    • Over 65
You must split test these and their sub-sets for every offer because those groups act and react differently to specific products and services.

you are dealing with Facebook you have limited your options

True, but keep in mind any of the Tier 1 traffic sources are establishing narrowed offer acceptance these days and it will get tighter. That's why it is best to lead them off those sites to your sites.

You must have load of fake followers to have that many in 14 days --that just does not seem to be right.

It's true, unless you bought them maybe. Either way, there is a load of bots in there in addition to possible competitors knowing what you are up to and trying to sabotage you.

Watching your videos, I would go with e-commerce and stick to the niche of "curiosity.". For example, most curious objects you can find on Amazon or Aliexpress...something like this...

banners
Back