“Adavice”/  “1Win
Hey
I would love to have lifetime free access to:
1. Webhosting
2. Tracker

Tools that I used most often
1. Tracker
2. Creative builder for banners

Linux Mint > Nusphere 14, Komodo, Geany, Sublime Text, Filezilla, libreoffice, openvpn.

For the people with Windows well here is tool for you: antivirus free download and it is free. Since I use Linux I do not need a Antivirus but using Windows an antivirus is not a bad idea.

Last edited:
Hi,
Tool that I would like to have lifetime free access is Ads Spy tools like Adplexity.
And tool that I used most often is tracker.

Hello!
Tools that I would like to have lifetime free access: Adplexity and Voluum (so expensive!)

Tools that I use most often: Keywords research and adspy

Fingers crossed!

The team at AffiliateFix is working to put together future opportunities with the tools you use most frequently!

• Tell us briefly which software tools would you prefer to have free, lifetime access to?

• What tools do you use the most?

Examples: Adspy/competitive research tools, keyword research, landing page builders, creatives builders, trackers, etc.

Please post your TOP TWO TOOLS below!
1) keyword research tool and SEO tool like MoZ, 2) Website Traffic Measurement Tool - like Similarweb

Hi,
Tools that I would like to have lifetime free access:
1. Adplexity
2. Voluum

Tools that I use most often:
1. Niche/Keywords research tools
2. Tracker

The team at AffiliateFix is working to put together future opportunities with the tools you use most frequently!

• Tell us briefly which software tools would you prefer to have free, lifetime access to?

• What tools do you use the most?

Examples: Adspy/competitive research tools, keyword research, landing page builders, creatives builders, trackers, etc.

Please post your TOP TWO TOOLS below!

Definitely Ahrefs and Majestic - Can't live without either!

banners
Back