The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
The tools I'd like to have free lifetime access to would be:

* Youtube Keyword Tool that also provides search volume vs just title, description & tags
* Tracker/Spy Tool

Tools I use most:
* Creative Landing Page/Sales Page builder
* Keyword Research Tool(s)

About all the tools that you'll ever need in aff. marketing you can find out on our conference in Prague just by the end of the month!

Fantastic news, affiliates! Crypto Affiliate Conference 2018 distributes tickets among affiliate marketers absolutely for free!
If you’re an affiliate, hurry up and fill an application form on bit.ly/CRACtickets. Fill an application ASAP, only first applicants will receive free tickets!
For more info, visit Crypto Affiliate & Marketing Conference - 23-24st of April, Prague

My server logs
grep, cut and awk in a LINUX terminal
jarun/googler
my own bash scripts (*.sh) for page analysis
phantomjs
curl
wget
my own databases

In other words my own shit with a little help from my friends (LINUX GNU github etc).

The only public tracking I use is Google-Analytics and I am experimenting with Adblock Analytics - Gain insights into visitor ad blocking because I have not had time to create my own scripting ...

If I want to run a new campaign I spend most of my time spying (Adplexity). Launching is very straight forward nowadays. After launch I'm glued to my tracker.

Other tools I use are in my signature.

The team at AffiliateFix is working to put together future opportunities with the tools you use most frequently!

• Tell us briefly which software tools would you prefer to have free, lifetime access to?

• What tools do you use the most?

Examples: Adspy/competitive research tools, keyword research, landing page builders, creatives builders, trackers, etc.

Please post your TOP TWO TOOLS below!
Voluum and ahrefs are the two tools i use most frequently, but i must say i do use alot. I use ahrefs the most though as it does so many different things.

MI
Back