The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
1) Lifetime access to: I believe knowledge, skills and networking are more important than getting tools for free.
2) Tools I used most: landing page builder & adwords

The team at AffiliateFix is working to put together future opportunities with the tools you use most frequently!

• Tell us briefly which software tools would you prefer to have free, lifetime access to?

• What tools do you use the most?

Examples: Adspy/competitive research tools, keyword research, landing page builders, creatives builders, trackers, etc.

Please post your TOP TWO TOOLS below!
Keyword Research using Moz
Bleupage

The team at AffiliateFix is working to put together future opportunities with the tools you use most frequently!

• Tell us briefly which software tools would you prefer to have free, lifetime access to?

Examples: Adspy/competitive research tools, keyword research, landing page builders, creatives builders, trackers, etc.

SEMrush for keyword research and analysis
Voluum for tracking campaign performance

SEMrush is the most used tool in my arsenal followed by HMA VPN

Would Love Free Lifetime Access to:
Any tool that automates and helps generate a high volume of highly targeted organic traffic in any niche.

Some of The Tools I Use Most:
CMS, Trackers, and Email Automation.

i just love it, always in progresse ...keep up,
for what i like to have lifetime free access:
1.) Adplexity
2.) Voluum
what tools i often use : tracker and instabuilder
that would be a great birthday gift 22/03

Last edited:

Hello..
software tool that I would like to have lifetime free access:
Ninja Blaster
Tool that I used most :
-landing page builders

banners
Back