The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

MrTwister

affiliate
Greetings fellows!
I do not want to cross-post from the Intro thread of this forum. You can check more details here
In brief: i am working in a mobile ad company. We generate installs for various mobile games and apps. I've worked with all major mobile affiliate networks (Avazu, Applift, Glispa, Crobo, InMobi, etc.) for over two years. And i'd like to share my knowledge about various industry players, current CPI/CPA campaigns, and some insights.
If you have any questions, please ask.

AdAttract, and many others - thank you in advance for your offers, but this thread is not for you. It's more for the affiliates who run campaigns and generate traffic, and then wait for months to get paid.
So please stop your scouting and other marketing bullshit.
I am so tired of affiliate networks having dozens of managers e-mailing, skyping, facebooking etc. with the same offers. Re-sale after re-sale with 3-5 redirects. Geezeez! Who in their sane mind would push traffic for such offers? The answer is simple: shitty traffic providers, bot farms, fraudsters, all vietnamese affiliates (that's an automatic ban in our network).
Ain't no wonders in this world.

So please stop your scouting and other marketing bullshit.

Easy tiger, she is doing her job and prospecting.

I get that you're on a personal crusade, don't want to disclose your company so you can give 'insight from the inside', but maybe take a different tact?

No crusades at all, brother. Just tired of prospecting, really.
In my opinion my rude approach is the best, because it will keep the other prospectors away ;)

Easy tiger, she is doing her job and prospecting.

I get that you're on a personal crusade, don't want to disclose your company so you can give 'insight from the inside', but maybe take a different tact?

Last edited:
Direct linking vs. Landers ??

What do you see the most from successful affiliates; direct linking or using LPs?

Hello Twister i have a question here,
CAN YOU GIVE US A METHOD TO KICK-ASS THIS AFF.NETWORKS THAT PROFITEERING IN OUR WORK ?
& HOW CAN TO CREATE A BOTS FOR INSTALL APP TO SELL THIS INSTALLS AS CPI CAMPAIGN !
the majority of small affiliates like a lot of people here are suffering ,only BIG Companies who lives here!

No offence to the Indian comrades, but there are 1001 affiliate n
Direct linking vs. Landers ??

What do you see the most from successful affiliates; direct linking or using LPs?

Direct linking works best for us. We'd only use landing pages to get users from Facebook, where you cannot publish third-party tracking links.

Hello Twister i have a question here,
CAN YOU GIVE US A METHOD TO KICK-ASS THIS AFF.NETWORKS THAT PROFITEERING IN OUR WORK ?
& HOW CAN TO CREATE A BOTS FOR INSTALL APP TO SELL THIS INSTALLS AS CPI CAMPAIGN !
the majority of small affiliates like a lot of people here are suffering ,only BIG Companies who lives here!

Firstly - bots will not help. Nowadays the advertisers analyze the traffic very thoroughly. On top of that many affiliate networks use anti-fraud systems that monitor all the traffic. So you can have all you fancy bots generating clicks and conversions, but at the end of the month the advertiser will check:
- Day 2 and Day 7 Retention rate
- ROI
- Time spent in-app
- In-app purchases
And other parameters. And if your traffic was of poor quality you will not get paid. Simple as that.
This is why many affiliate networks have delays in paying to their affiliates (we wait till the end of month +1-2 weeks to get the data from the advertisers). That is also the reason why many affiliates do not get paid. Their traffic was shit!

Hi there MrTwister Can you please tell us what kind of traffic works best for mobile games and apps installs(cpi),Thanks in advance.
How do i answer that =)
It all depends from the game/app. Some of them are so bad it does not matter what kind of traffic you get, you will not meet the KPI's. So it's best not to run those campaigns at all.

Rudeness in this community will not be tolerated! Tone it down!
This was not rudeness. It was a polite way of keeping the thread clean from all the useless prospectors. Why useless? Because in 99% of the cases all those prospectors offer nothing but poor quality traffic or the exact same campaigns that are offered by 1001 similar companies.
But if you, as Administrator, think that it's ok to publish spam in this thread (instead of sending all the commercial offers by private message) - then who am i to argue?
Your house - your rules.

This was not rudeness.

You already admitted to being rude in the following quote.

In my opinion my rude approach is the best, because it will keep the other prospectors away ;)

Also, you continued to be rude with me by debasing me in this thread. Again, it won't be tolerated. If you can't be nice and be professional, maybe this community isn't for you.

I hope you all calme down guys,we are here all brothers and sisters,here to learn,and benefit from each other experience,so forget about the past,and start again a new page please with respect and tolerance.

After 14 months in this industry
Everything is true!.

Hard to find quality in the cpi offers
And seem like more campaign became cpa.

The best traffic source?
Social / inapp

Also old fashion cpm

Good luck and check for native ads and video traffic sources

Doing mobile subscription campaigns since 2011. I'm an advertiser and use many different ad networks to directly promote our mobile offers. Our own advertising campaigns beat all affiliate traffic in terms of quality and revenue.

Can relate to your frustrations and LOL you are so right about this :)

"all vietnamese affiliates (that's an automatic ban in our network)."

Hi @MrTwister , how can I find the best payout network for the same offers?
Thank you.
First of - read the reviews online. If a network has been on the market longer than a month, there will be reviews and opinions. Often you will see people complaining that they do not get paid on time, or at all. Please keep in mind that most of those complaining affiliates are spammers and bot traffic fraudsters.
Secondly - check out sites like Odigger and Offervault - you will be able to see which network pays what for the same offer.
Thirdly - use Bertal or any other system to check, where is the source of the offer. Often you will see that an offer is taken from network A then resold to network B and then to C and D and even F! Yes, i've seen 3-5 redirects many times.
And finally - do not run after highest paying network, there might be a dirty secret behind this high price. Your installs will be shaved (you will not see the real amount of installs that you've generated, but something like 15-25% lower).

Greetings fellows!
I do not want to cross-post from the Intro thread of this forum. You can check more details here
In brief: i am working in a mobile ad company. We generate installs for various mobile games and apps. I've worked with all major mobile affiliate networks (Avazu, Applift, Glispa, Crobo, InMobi, etc.) for over two years. And i'd like to share my knowledge about various industry players, current CPI/CPA campaigns, and some insights.
If you have any questions, please ask.
Thanks for sharing

banners
Back