The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Toufi Aff

affiliate
Hello all!

We're keen on starting mobile CPA affiliate network, which will require tracking system; the tracking system that we're looking for should meet the following requirements:

1) Easy to use, precise, advanced technologically and gives insights on traffic received (such as: Carrier and ISP tracking...etc).

2) Low cost, since we'll receive high volumes.

3) Mobile oriented.

4) Support rotator and dynamic parameters.

I appreciate a lot your recommendations, we're new biz.

Thank you in advance!

Cake
HasOffers

We also have an inhouse member that has developed their own script to start an affiliate network.

Affiliate Network Script
Cake asked for $1500 and Hasoffer bill on clicks which isn't helpful in our case ; I heard a lot about this 4 choices: Bevo Media, Prosper202, CPV Lab, FunnelFlux ; However as I mentioned our concern is the high volumes (so that might rise costs...) and the easiness of operation (We would like to focus on business instead of the tech side)

Hello all!

We're keen on starting mobile CPA affiliate network, which will require tracking system; the tracking system that we're looking for should meet the following requirements:

1) Easy to use, precise, advanced technologically and gives insights on traffic received (such as: Carrier and ISP tracking...etc).

2) Low cost, since we'll receive high volumes.

3) Mobile oriented.

4) Support rotator and dynamic parameters.

I appreciate a lot your recommendations, we're new biz.

Thank you in advance!

------------------------------------

Hey Toufi,

We are from OffersHub and we are an ad-tracking solution which you are looking out for.
Please see our response below to your requirements:

1) Easy to use, precise, advanced technologically and gives insights on traffic received (such as: Carrier and ISP tracking...etc) ----> We have a real time dashboard which is very easy to manage and with inbuilt features such as Carrier targeting, IP targeting, device targeting, Geo targeting, Network targeting etc, so that you can always keep a track of offers with ease.

2) Low cost, since we'll receive high volumes. -----> We have pricing model based on conversion basis which will help you to minimize your platform cost.

3) Mobile oriented. -----> Our platform supports mobile as well..

4) Support rotator and dynamic parameters. -----> We have a long macro list of parameters which will help you to add your desired parameter in the tracking link.

Would appreciate your response over this. Also, lets connect over skype so that you can get more insights about our platform.
My skype id : nilanjpatel

Thanks.

------------------------------------

Hey Toufi,

We are from OffersHub and we are an ad-tracking solution which you are looking out for.
Please see our response below to your requirements:

1) Easy to use, precise, advanced technologically and gives insights on traffic received (such as: Carrier and ISP tracking...etc) ----> We have a real time dashboard which is very easy to manage and with inbuilt features such as Carrier targeting, IP targeting, device targeting, Geo targeting, Network targeting etc, so that you can always keep a track of offers with ease.

2) Low cost, since we'll receive high volumes. -----> We have pricing model based on conversion basis which will help you to minimize your platform cost.

3) Mobile oriented. -----> Our platform supports mobile as well..

4) Support rotator and dynamic parameters. -----> We have a long macro list of parameters which will help you to add your desired parameter in the tracking link.

Would appreciate your response over this. Also, lets connect over skype so that you can get more insights about our platform.
My skype id : nilanjpatel

Thanks.
Hello Nilanj,

Thank you for the presentation above, but not sure if your tracking platform is suitable for us because you're receiving high traffic (i.e to the hour we received around 13 millions clicks and we're still receiving); if you charge on conversions that will help us.

Hi Toufi,

I completely understand you requirement and the kind of pricing model that you are looking for. That's the reason I clearly mentioned that we charge no conversion based only no matter how much clicks you burn in a month.

See my answer below:
"2) Low cost, since we'll receive high volumes. -----> We have pricing model based on conversion basis which will help you to minimize your platform cost."

Thanks.

MI
Back