The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Dojo.

Hi I'm a New Member Please can i suggest you to make a Step By Step Guide ( Videos) on How to Use Dojo, How To Find Good CPA programms and How to Promote to get FAST RESults? Thanks

Hi K,
I am having Dojo access problems when I click on the top menu for the Dojo. It doesn't recognize me as a member. I cannot access the AffKit Tools either. They keep tell me I need to upgrade. Help!

T J

Hi K,
I am having Dojo access problems when I click on the top menu for the Dojo. It doesn't recognize me as a member. I cannot access the AffKit Tools either. They keep tell me I need to upgrade. Help!

T J

that sjust a permissions bug that will be handled - for now visit www.affiliatefix.com/dojo/ - check out the tools forum inside and follow the instructions.

Can't get access to the Dojo

You have purchased: Website Membership
Click here to access your digital product

CPAFix.com | The Dojo.

Order Confirmation and Customer Receipt
Note: This transaction will appear on your statement as "CLKBANK*COM" or "CLICKBANK"

Order Number: BJ4T6DEH
Order Date: 08/07/2013 9:20 PM PDT
Customer Name: Denis Hillman

Payment Method: PayPal
Price: 115.76 AUD
Tax: 0.00 AUD
Today's Payment: One payment of 115.76 AUD

Can't get access to the Dojo

You have purchased: Website Membership
Click here to access your digital product

CPAFix.com | The Dojo.

Order Confirmation and Customer Receipt
Note: This transaction will appear on your statement as "CLKBANK*COM" or "CLICKBANK"

Order Number: BJ4T6DEH
Order Date: 08/07/2013 9:20 PM PDT
Customer Name: Denis Hillman

Payment Method: PayPal
Price: 115.76 AUD
Tax: 0.00 AUD
Today's Payment: One payment of 115.76 AUD

denis.hillman @ bigpond.com - Username: musicman

Is that you if so use musicman username.

Cannot afford membership but I can help with errors on web site and pdf document (wow, there are a lot of errors!)
Do you think we could work something out? Like, I could send what I found so far...

Cannot afford membership but I can help with errors on web site and pdf document (wow, there are a lot of errors!)
Do you think we could work something out? Like, I could send what I found so far...

What site and PDF? and sure send it!

Hi K,

Quick question before I become a Dojo member:

I'm looking for a complete step-by-step guide that explains how to pick an offer, create a landingpage, setting up the campaign in traffic network (ex. LeadImpact), setting up campaign in CPVLab and optimizing.

Can I find this in the Dojo?

If not, can you give some examples of guides/tutorials that come close to this?

Cheers!

Hi K,

Quick question before I become a Dojo member:

I'm looking for a complete step-by-step guide that explains how to pick an offer, create a landingpage, setting up the campaign in traffic network (ex. LeadImpact), setting up campaign in CPVLab and optimizing.

Can I find this in the Dojo?

If not, can you give some examples of guides/tutorials that come close to this?

Cheers!

We have guides on the following relating to your above.

How to setup and install tracking
How to setup and install a weber
How to do PPV targeting research
We have lots of FREE landing page template you can easily edit.
We have a guide showing you how to pick up a page and edit it per offer.

Lots, lots more.

Unfortunately as of yet we have nothing on CPVLab just because I don't use it myself and would rather teach about affordable resources like prosper etc!

Unfortunately as of yet we have nothing on CPVLab just because I don't use it myself and would rather teach about affordable resources like prosper etc!

The latest version of Prosper is $39 per month and CPVlab is $297/12= $24,75 per month :confused: Or are you referring to the old free version?

i think $24,75 is pretty affordable for something that's part of the foundation of your business. I'm not a fanboy or anything, but i think you shouldn't skimp on these things. just like reliable and fast hosting.

Anyway, thanks for your reply. Think these two will make me decide to join:

- We have lots of FREE landing page template you can easily edit.
- We have a guide showing you how to pick up a page and edit it per offer.

The latest version of Prosper is $39 per month and CPVlab is $297/12= $24,75 per month :confused: Or are you referring to the old free version?

i think $24,75 is pretty affordable for something that's part of the foundation of your business. I'm not a fanboy or anything, but i think you shouldn't skimp on these things. just like reliable and fast hosting.

Anyway, thanks for your reply. Think these two will make me decide to join:

Just wanted to tell you that Leadimpact and other popular traffic sources are pre-defined in Cpvlab and the campaigns for them is pretty easy to setup. Also it makes split testing different landing pages really easy where you just have to give percentage of split you want to give each landing page or direct link. :)

What's wrong with Affkit, It seems that many tools are not working!
I tried the Geo Redirection tool, and the download didn't appear, same thing with Offer Iframer Tool.
Thanks

What's wrong with Affkit, It seems that many tools are not working!
I tried the Geo Redirection tool, and the download didn't appear, same thing with Offer Iframer Tool.
Thanks

Let us know if you get this sorted please.

MI
Back