Gold Welcome to the NEW AffiliateFix.com

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Welcome to the NEW AffiliateFix.com

Welcome

A huge welcome to all of our loyal and amazing members to the new and improved AffiliateFix.com.

Also a BIG welcome to those of you who've joined us from 5staraffiliateprograms and WebsiteFix respectively.

For those of you who don't know we've been working behind the scenes for the past several months to improve and expand on the incredible community and platform we've all helped to build. Below I will list the main updates and news on the new site, however I just want to take a minute to thank all the staff and members for your ongoing support and welcome you to the new AffiliateFix and to affilinc Ltd, the company that replaces FixForums.

Updates
  • affkit acquisition
  • 5staraffiliateprograms acquisition and migration
  • WebsiteFix migration
  • New forum design and layout
  • New usergroups and member types
  • Close of The Dojo
  • Business usergroup upgrade
  • Enhanced resource listings
  • Improved forum layout and new sections
  • New wiki section
  • New discount layout and improved offers
  • Better UI/UX experience
  • Faster load speed and server improvements
  • Daily deals widget
  • Usergroup colours and ranking system
  • Business centre enhancement
and so, so much more.

You will notice over the next few weeks even more improvements and enhancements. There's a lot to take in and I know we'll be asked a few questions so check the F.A.Q below:

F.A.Q

I'm from 5staraffiliateprograms or WebsiteFix, do I need to sign up again?
No, all your old credentials from the old forums should work here, all your posts etc have been migrated over, welcome to your new home!

I'm a Dojo member, will I be refunded?
All Dojo members will be gifted lifetime access to the new and improved affkit tools along with a years FREE affiliate upgrade account.

Can I join affkit.com?
No, not currently whilst we make further improvements, however we will be announcing a VERY exciting product launch and will be opening the doors for new sign ups soon.

Where has my signature gone?
During the migration we had to remove most users signatures, don't worry tho you can easily re add one by clicking here. To add images and links you'll need to upgrade your account here.

Can I still post in the Business centre?
Yes of course, however you will require a forum upgrade in order to start new threads.

I represent an affiliate marketing company, how do I get the most out of the forums?
Start by listing your company in our resources and then make the most out of our amazing business company account upgrade. For advertising information visit this page.

Moving Forward

I'd like to thank you all once again and also welcome you all to share your feedback here.

Welcome to now, the biggest and fastest growing affiliate community online.

Well done guys;)
Clean ,great colours ,more easy for the eyes and mind ;)

Takis

MI
Back