AffiliateFix

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AdPlexity
AdPlexity Adult
CAST YOUR VOTES

We are bringing back the DOJO! That's right, the famous Dojo we once had was a huge part of this community and we are bringing it back. This is a project that will take the next few months to finish up, and when it is done you will find industry experts teaching you at paid coaching levels.

So, our Ninja question for all of you is:
DO WE CONTINUE TO CALL IT THE DOJO?
IF NOT
THEN TELL US YOUR SUGGESTED NAME!

update ;)

dojou.png

just listened to the old Annie Lennox song and thought it would be a perfect fitting name for the new f: 'Sweet Dreams'

When can we expect the DOJO to be up running and how much is the price point? What content can we expect inside? I am excited to join! :p

When can we expect the DOJO to be up running and how much is the price point? What content can we expect inside? I am excited to join! :p

We are going to a monthly subscription model and the pricing will be announced next month for the pre-sale.

The Dojo is expected to launch in June. Everyone will start getting emails and PM's towards the end of may with the official announcements.

We will have loads of Super Affiliates dropping actionable content on the Dojo several times a week and answering questions about the tactics, methods, and strategies.

Yep, it's almost ready for testing. As soon as this part is complete, we'll start loading up the content and introducing some new member super affiliates! We'll keep you posted.

I have just voted for "Dojo"! Actually I have very nice memories for Dojo as I have won a competition back then and the prize was a free Dojo membership :D

Miss those good old days! :D

Sorry for the perhaps stupid question, I'm still pretty new here.
What is exactly the Dojo in this case?
I don't think it's actually a place to train our martial arts on the forums , so what it is? :p

Sorry for the perhaps stupid question, I'm still pretty new here.
What is exactly the Dojo in this case?
I don't think it's actually a place to train our martial arts on the forums , so what it is? :p

Haha, you're right, it isn't martial arts training, at least not here.

The Dojo is a private section of the forums and contains extra goodies, like content by super affiliates. ;)

The redux version isn't launched yet but will be in the near future. Keep your eyes open for it. :)

So no news on the Dojo relaunching? I was actually excited to join, has this project been scraped?

Yes, we were set back a bit on timing because we discovered some software upgrades needed to be ready for the launch. Should be ready in the coming month or two.

Any updates on the Dojo Tj? It's been nearly a year, will the Dojo still push thru?

View attachment 15823

Yes, it is still coming. We found we needed to update our entire base platform before we can launch the Dojo. Huge project. It's almost complete. Then we will need to integrate some new platforms for live streaming and a few other new technologies. It's coming, and it will be awesome!

MI
Back